You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

stevienando

Cry me a river what a bunch of saddos.

It was a fantastic penalty, probably the best I have ever seen, at least the best I can remember.

But for some reason people feel the need to try and belittle it so they can sleep better at night.

Awesome stuff.

Nah, Di Canio's one where he chipped it down the middle was the best ever pen.

I`d say Alonso`s penalty will beat a chipped one everytime, for the simple reason its impossible for any keeper to save it.

Like I said in the other thread it would be a goal 1000 out of 1000 times, as its unsaveable.

I`d say Alonso`s penalty will beat a chipped one everytime, for the simple reason its impossible for any keeper to save it.

Like I said in the other thread it would be a goal 1000 out of 1000 times, as its unsaveable.

Though it's not technically impossible to save it, as the keeper could just stand where the ball is going to go, and therefore save it.

For sheer skill, Di Canio's penalty is the best.

Though it's not technically impossible to save it, as the keeper could just stand where the ball is going to go, and therefore save it.

For sheer skill, Di Canio's penalty is the best.

Surely, Panenka, the Czech/Slovak guy who did it first in a massive game, the European Championships Final against Germany, would beat him to that honour?

RSjpO308j88&feature=related

Best pen ever. Probably just edging out the Cryuff and Olsen one where they passed it to each other.

MJHN1mN5SCg

Cry me a river what a bunch of saddos.

It was a fantastic penalty, probably the best I have ever seen, at least the best I can remember.

But for some reason people feel the need to try and belittle it so they can sleep better at night.

Awesome stuff.

The irony of the first sentence considering what follows it is brilliant. It's a penalty, end of. If he was that amazing at them he'd have taken them for us but he didn't.

You have to be the saddest cunt of all time to remember all the pens you've ever seen but i can remember a Ronaldinho one against Real this year that was better than that. Put your cock away, it's embarrassing.