Quantcast
Top Gear - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

For anyone interested, the new series starts tonight on BBC2 at 9pm.

Beats watching I'm a celebrity Get me Out of Here, which also starts at 9pm on ITV tonight.

thank god for that!!!!

ive literally been shifting through 5 different sites on the web today to save myself from the sunday drivel, chuffed to bits this is on

have some rep fella for reminding me my good man

9pm?

Dammit. I'm busy gouging my eyes out with rusty spoons at 9pm, so I won't get the chance to watch boorish middle-aged witless gobshites wanking over the latest Ferrarri Testaculosa.

Maybe next week, eh.

If they are keeping their "Star in a reasonably priced car" segment, I think they need to change the car. They kept both the Liana and the Lacetti for far too long. Trouble is, JK will probably want to set a lap time in the new car.

As long as the three presenters still engage in their banter and taking the piss, then long live Top Gear.

I hate Clarkson and find cars functional and mundane. Yet somehow I love Top Gear.

I used to dislike Clarkson intently. But he moved from dislike to neutrality when I learnt he'd punched Piers Morgan.

I fucking missed it, what a tit. Anyone know how long before it goes on BBC iplayer?

Normally within a hour or two.

I enjoyed it tonight, and I would have loved to have raced cars through those mountains.

"I was on holiday just recently in Majorca and attended the icebreaker party held by the tour rep, which included a quiz. One of the questions was "With what "C" do you associate Jeremy Clarkson?". I confidently gave what I still consider to this day to be the correct answer which is "Cunt!". Not only was I told that this was not the right answer, but that I should leave the room and never come back! Have any other readers experienced such appalling treatment while on holiday?"