Quantcast
Top Gear - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

I love the challenge episodes, you know it's staged but some of it is seriously funny. In fact, I was considering buying the challenges DVDs, that's how much I love them.

Seasick Steve was one of the more interesting Stars in a Reasonably Priced Car, mainly because he wasn't there to plug anything really. Also, did you see the gorgeous brunette behind Clarkson's right shoulder when he was interviewing Seasick Steve? :drool:

Seasick Steve was one of the more interesting Stars in a Reasonably Priced Car, mainly because he wasn't there to plug anything really. Also, did you see the gorgeous brunette behind Clarkson's right shoulder when he was interviewing Seasick Steve? :drool:

Every show there is there a fit bird either behind Clarkson or Hammond!

^Couldn't agree more, never watch this shite.

How anyone can like any of the presenters is beyond me, all of them are pompous, arrogant cunts.

That shot of the family on a moped was quality. Husband, wife, two young kids, dad was the only one wearing a helmet.

Safety first.

It's become too clumsily staged and forced as they crash into each other and pretend it's an accident.

Them crashing into each other has been a running joke, don't think they ever claim it's an accident.

Them crashing into each other has been a running joke, don't think they ever claim it's an accident.

It's much of it, how a winch pulls of the wings and bonnet I've no idea as it should probably be attached to the subframe.

They're all insufferable cunts. Including James May. He's just the best of a bad bunch. The show has gotten exponentially worse over the course of the past 6 series. Scripted, self-indulgent, boring shite.

James May is the best of the three. Saying that, the whole format needs a bit of a rethink because it's been going stale for quite a while now. There were some funny moments in the India special, but the scripted nature of the show is really showing now, and the jokes are getting rehashed. Not a patch on the Vietnam, Bolivia, Botswana or North Pole specials. They've been everywhere but China or Australia it seems.

Get Dominic Diamond, Andy Crane, Violet Berlin and Patrick Moore involved and then we'll have a fucking show. Maybe replace the stig with a former pursuit driver copper who was thrown off the force for drink driving.

I went to a dinner party in London with an ex-gf who was a "media-type" and the guy who writes Clarksons scripts was also there. He was a complete cunt and talks in exactly the same manner that he writes scripts - namely, exactly like Clarkson.

The lesson here, is, if you think these guys are cunts, just imagine what the people who create these cunts are like.