You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roman Pavlyuchenko

T0RRES

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if there is another post on this if so apologies, however there seems to be a strong rumour that Rafa is looking at Roman on a loan basis.

Apparently hes desperate to leave Whitehart lane, any views?

He can't do worse than Voronin, and Babel. Without turning this into a thread bashing those two, I think he could do a job here, especially whe you consider the competition

top player. Miles better than anything we have outisde of Torres.

No way on earth Spurs would loan a fellow Europa League contender a player like that though

Is the correct answer.

I'd take him on loan definitely, but he'll frustrate people here. He runs less than Babel! Decent player with a good eye for goal but totally bone idle.

And I wouldn't call the Daily Mirror via the BBC Gossip column to be "strong rumours".

As also is this.

I'll only believe it when I see it.

If our current lads stay fit we won't need him. Cos lets face it, Rafa won't play 2 up front breaking the Gerrard/Torres link so he'll just be a bench player and that's exactly why he's trying to get away from at Spurs. He's not gonna want to swap their bench for our bench.

If our current lads stay fit we won't need him. Cos lets face it, Rafa won't play 2 up front breaking the Gerrard/Torres link so he'll just be a bench player and that's exactly why he's trying to get away from at Spurs. He's not gonna want to swap their bench for our bench.

He would get more game time here than at Spurs, they have Keane, Defoe and Crouch there. We have Torres, Kuyt, Babel, Voronin and N'gog.

I haven't seen enough of him to pass a judgement. all I would say is what I have seen, I dont fancy him, as an LFC player that is.

I think the point here though is that he's better than anything else we currently have. I like N'Gog but our bench would look infinitely stronger with Pavulychenko on it as opposed to Voronin.

I think the point here though is that he's better than anything else we currently have. I like N'Gog but our bench would look infinitely stronger with Pavulychenko on it as opposed to Voronin.

Its obviously a sign of the times, hard to swallow and isn't going to be easy getting a target man on a free come January. RVN would be my choice if Madrid wish to offload him, a massive gamble due to his age, but so was MacAllister and look how he turned out.

Our players are all fucked, in case you hadnt noticed.