Quantcast
Shack - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
PaulMcC

Shack

Just gopt stopped in the streets behind Tithebarn Street by what i think were Mick and John Heanand asked whether i believed a poster to bo offensive or inoffensive.

It was a picture of a green toy water pistol on Black background with Shack written in big letters at the top. How would that be offensive?

Weird.

Just gopt stopped in the streets behind Tithebarn Street by what i think were Mick and John Heanand asked whether i believed a poster to bo offensive or inoffensive.

It was a picture of a green toy water pistol on Black background with Shack written in big letters at the top. How would that be offensive?

Weird.

haha is right! there playing the academy in december.good to see there talking

Going to see them in December and can't wait. Saw them support The Coral at the Academy a while back and saw Mick Head doing a solo set last year.

Boss live.

I wasn't sure it was them so didn't want to ask them anything but i'm near sure it was.

One with long hair, the other with a sort of cap on.

yeah that sounds like them alright haha if mick had his man bag with him? itll defo be them! haha

yeah that sounds like them alright haha if mick had his man bag with him? itll defo be them! haha

I think he did you know.

There's recording room and studio round near there, maybe they were in there.

I think he did you know.

There's recording room and studio round near there, maybe they were in there.

i hope so! they split up to go solo and i was gutted that id never see them play again or release another album.be boss if they gave us one more album!

there are also rumours of an acoustic set the night after the academy at a "little" venue in South Liverpool.

really? is right,i'll keep a look out for that.john head done an acoustic gig at the old bombed out church not too long ago but i couldnt make it.my mate said it was fucking great and he also went to the one in the tunnels with the maybes.

i got to differ

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEwR23hTBe8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEwR23hTBe8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMYGdO1kHBU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMYGdO1kHBU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Shack are one of those things though that in Liverpool you arent allowed to dislike.

quite right too! anyone who doesnt like them should be made to die a painful death!

seriously though,why do you say that? i dont think more than 1% of the population of liverpool even know who they are?