You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Outside View of Benitez.........

coachpotato

I read an article by a Villa fan on newsnow yesterday, who is delighted about our current predicament, even going as far as saying he would rather see us lose than Villa win.

It's like the top 4 has become the property of these no marks whose own clubs are unlikely to ever see much success, and every fucker wants their say. The internet has played a big role in destroying traditional football support.

Fuckin Villa never did have any class.

I just cannot get my head round why some seem to hate Rafa and have time for Slur when if you look at the facts (!!) anyone with any fairness should come to the opposite view.

It's simply because a lot of football fans are clueless sheep parroting what they read in their tabloid rag, what they hear on sky sports etc.

They think (insert any pundit you care to mention .. Paul Merson, Ian Wright, Stan Collymore, Redknapp, Charlie Nicholas etc etc the unending list of idiot football pundits) knows what he is on about and regurgitate their nonsense.

There is clearly an agenda against our manager within the media and the 'opinions' of these morons just echo it.

That article from that Boro fan John Nicholson is completely on the money. Why is a fan of another club with no real interest in Liverpool able to understand Rafa's situation, when many fans who leave and breathe the club seem unable to grasp the current situation?

As for the other clubs attacking us, I wouldn't have it any other way. Villa are an utter irrelevance to us, they know it and it hurts. That history song really stings the Chelsea fans (the truth hurts), hence the faux hatred.

That article from that Boro fan John Nicholson is completely on the money. Why is a fan of another club with no real interest in Liverpool able to understand Rafa's situation, when many fans who leave and breathe the club seem unable to grasp the current situation?

As for the other clubs attacking us, I wouldn't have it any other way. Villa are an utter irrelevance to us, they know it and it hurts. That history song really stings the Chelsea fans (the truth hurts), hence the faux hatred.

It's all about shouting the loudest and stamping your feet like a 5 year being told he cant play his PS3 for a week. It's a time for panic because people are having it rammed down there throats all day everyday. Some can handle it and see the reality of the situation, some don't. Just that mostly it seems that there is more that aren't seeing the bigger picture and demanding a change of manager as the way to go.

I'm stunned by that Villa blog though - WTF? "Enjoy Liverpool getting beat almost as much as the Villa winning..."

If it was from a Manc or a bitter, I could understand it to a point, but Villa?

I don't get all that hating another team as much as you support your own club. I couldn't be arsed surfing on other team's sites and spouting shite, I'd rather just read - or write - about the Reds.

I had some "Manc" on my blog recently (he was from Northern Ireland) and he started posting shite about Hillsborough, Heysel, Michael Shields...

Just don't get it.