You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Contract For Plessisasaurus

Woo

Fucking pointless. Should finance many more nights out for Damian though;

MIDFIELDER SIGNS NEW DEAL

Damien Plessis has signed an extension to his current Liverpool contract that will keep him at Anfield until 2012.

The 21-year-old midfielder has been named as an unused substitute for the Reds on four occasions so far this season, and has made a total of seven appearances for the senior side since his arrival from Lyon in August 2007.

Plessis is a regular in John McMahon's reserve team squad and is also a French under-21 international.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking pointless. Should finance many more nights out for Damian though;

Pardon my ignorance, but whats this about him going out a lot?

I've seen references here and there, sort of blaming his loss of form on the temptations of the night.

Is he a known pisshead?

He's fallen a long way since starting at the Emirates.

Pardon my ignorance, but whats this about him going out a lot?

I've seen references here and there, sort of blaming his loss of form on the temptations of the night.

Is he a known pisshead?

He's fallen a long way since starting at the Emirates.

Yes mate, him and Itandje were constantly spotted a good few times a week out in various clubs in town. That trends seems to have continued even though Itandje has fucked off to Greece.

Haven't Rafa given new contracts to other players shortly before shipping them off? He did it to Momo, and I think with the likes of Hammill and Anderson as well?

Good point that. Though we did get measly fee's for both Hammill and Anderson.

We'll find out tonight

Right, so we are going to judge him and him alone on his performance tonight!

I get the impression Plessis shouldn't really bother trying to improve himself, he just just change his name to Damian Plessylid and he would be forgiven for everthing.

Right, so we are going to judge him and him alone on his performance tonight!

I get the impression Plessis shouldn't really bother trying to improve himself, he just just change his name to Damian Plessylid and he would be forgiven for everthing.

I think it's clear that he meant we'll see whether Plessis will put in a bit of effort and act like he cares.

And the last part of your comment is just bizarre.

I think it's clear that he meant we'll see whether Plessis will put in a bit of effort and act like he cares.

And the last part of your comment is just bizarre.

Its not clear at all.

And the last part, fair enough a bit obtuse, but he seems to be getting stick for what other players have done i.e. Carragher, when they were young but people want him out.

Considering the amount of people who felt Pennant was hard done by, it is extremely hypocritical to start dissmissing a young lad, whose only crime (in my eyes) is that he is not from Liverpool.

If you want to criticise his performance fine, do that, but you are not, your criticising his extra curricular activities, which are no different to any other players from what I can gather.

If you want to criticise his performance fine, do that, but you are not, your criticising his extra curricular activities, which are no different to any other players from what I can gather.

They are a lot different. He's turned up for training pissed on more than one occasion. He broke curfew in Amsterdam last season when the ressies played Ajax, inviting his mates over and sneaking out with them, returning to the hotel at 5am wasted.

He refused a loan move to Blackpool (when Nemeth went there) and told team-mates it was because he didn't want to give up his weekends in the newsbar. When another team came in (can't remember who now), the first thing he asked was how far away from Liverpool was it, as he was worried about not being able to go out with Charles and his other buds.

He gets shit because he's taking the fucking piss, not because he's not scouse.

And his performances have been woeful for a long time, and only a fool would say it isn't related to his 'extra curricular' activities, as until he got in with Itandje he was showing a lot of promise.

All of the incidents I mentioned were last season however, so maybe since Itandje left he's knuckled down, I don't know.

Plessis has been nowhere near as good as he was when he earnt his place in the team against Arsenal.

He is a 'billy big bollocks' who thinks he has made it at the club.

Surprised him getting a new contract as he has slipped behind Spearing in the pecking order and if he is not careful i would imagine Irwin will shortly pass him as well.