Quantcast
Madrid being Madrid - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Kurt

Madrid being Madrid

Currently down 4-0 to a team I`ve never heard of in the cup...and with a pretty strong line up as well.

Something never changes. (6)

Line up:

Dudek

Arbeloa (Own goal)Goal 22'

Albiol

Metzelder

Drenthe

Diarra

Granero

Van der Vaart

Guti H.

(Gago 46')

Raúl

Benzema

Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheadername1=Content-disposition&blobheadervalue1=attachment%3B+filename%3DEstadio.jpg&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1202921100016&ssbinary=true

Alcorcon is a truly massive club. Here is a picture of their fabulous ground that really puts Goodison Park to shame.

Wouldn't be surprised if Pellegrini was sacked in the morning. When they lost to Sevilla there was calls for him to be sacked, imagine what it will be like after this defeat.

Something's smelly about the whole Spanish cup. It's just not possible for that team to have their arse handed like that by some half amateurs.

No Xabi, fucked them up.

this might be true I reckon, my extensive research of watching at least 90 minutes of Madrid play this season suggests they are better when Xabi plays

everyone in Madrid will be waking up to these news.

NEWS:

Real Madrid are looking for a new face to run the team after they took a cup bumming 4-0 against Alcorcon, and their first choice is liverpool supremo Rafa benitez who is believed to be furious with the owners about lacking fundings in the summer.

in other NEWS:

a big shark has bitten another big shark into half. somewhere in America

NEWS:

Real Madrid are looking for a new face to run the team after they took a cup bumming 4-0 against Alcorcon, and their first choice is liverpool supremo Rafa benitez who is believed to be furious with the owners about lacking fundings in the summer.

in other NEWS:

I call bullshit.

It happened in Australia.

Alcorcon is in the outskirts of Madrid so it probably had a bit of a local derby atmosphere but even so...

I remember RM's reserve team winning the Spanish Cup when i was a kid as they went into the Cup Winners' Cup & therefore suffered the dubious pleasure of a home match with West Ham whose "supporters" rioted to the extent that they had to play the 2nd leg behind closed doors.

Good to see Sevilla win though- warm up for Xerex away which has hilariously become their local derby with Betis in the Segunda for a year.

NEWS:

in other NEWS:

It's just like them to sack the manager, they're drama queens afterall. What they should do is having a go at the players instead. I mean, all the manager would need to do against a team like that is read the team sheet and go home really.

It would be bad luck on Xabi's part if Rafa did end up at Madrid.

haha I can't see Benitez working for Valdano. He's living the control freak's dream here, why would he trade that for being told his team is like a shit on a stick?

Xabi wouldn't give a flying fuck if Rafa turned up at RM as he'd still be paid in EUR after-tax.

If anything, he'd be mildly pleased as his chances of winning something would be much higher.