You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Madrid being Madrid

Kurt

Currently down 4-0 to a team I`ve never heard of in the cup...and with a pretty strong line up as well.

Something never changes. (6)

Line up:

Dudek

Arbeloa (Own goal)Goal 22'

Albiol

Metzelder

Drenthe

Diarra

Granero

Van der Vaart

Guti H.

(Gago 46')

Raúl

Benzema

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone in Madrid will be waking up to these news.

NEWS:

Real Madrid are looking for a new face to run the team after they took a cup bumming 4-0 against Alcorcon, and their first choice is liverpool supremo Rafa benitez who is believed to be furious with the owners about lacking fundings in the summer.

in other NEWS:

a big shark has bitten another big shark into half. somewhere in America

NEWS:

Real Madrid are looking for a new face to run the team after they took a cup bumming 4-0 against Alcorcon, and their first choice is liverpool supremo Rafa benitez who is believed to be furious with the owners about lacking fundings in the summer.

in other NEWS:

I call bullshit.

It happened in Australia.

Alcorcon is in the outskirts of Madrid so it probably had a bit of a local derby atmosphere but even so...

I remember RM's reserve team winning the Spanish Cup when i was a kid as they went into the Cup Winners' Cup & therefore suffered the dubious pleasure of a home match with West Ham whose "supporters" rioted to the extent that they had to play the 2nd leg behind closed doors.

Good to see Sevilla win though- warm up for Xerex away which has hilariously become their local derby with Betis in the Segunda for a year.

NEWS:

in other NEWS:

It's just like them to sack the manager, they're drama queens afterall. What they should do is having a go at the players instead. I mean, all the manager would need to do against a team like that is read the team sheet and go home really.