No but if he is on the new pro evo he must be fucking wicked.

Let me just check my trusty source of Youtube- then i will come back to you on whether he will improve the squad.

Mirror:

Liverpool are poised for a January move for Vasco da Gama starlet Nilton.

Vasco, who once beat Manchester United en route to the final of the Club World Cup in 2000, have fallen on hard times since.

They currently ply their trade in the Brazilian Second Division and are struggling to keep hold of midfield ace Nilton.

The 22-year-old scored a stunning overhead volley in Vasco’s 4-1 victory over Vila Nova and Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has taken note.

fuck me, he cant half hit a ball!, meh, cant be any worse than lucas, and actually even looks like a proper brazilian!! unlike lucas. if he's on a free then judging on his free kicks i'd have him!!

22 years old, no full international appearances and currently with a second division side in a country which exports hundreds of it's best players every year.

Why would a top Premiership club be interested in such a player when he obviously hasn't attracted attention previously? He's obviously another dud.

As the original poster didn't provide a source the accuracy of this information must be considered dubious at best.

when will a lame brazillian ever sign for us..obviuosly we have the real one in the form of lucas

Have you ever been funny on purpose?

When you attempt to make a joke, you manage to fuck up even the most basic premise, that is, "make sure it actually makes some kind of sense".

That's before we even get to the "and then make it funny" stage.

You're fucking retarded.

Have you ever been funny on purpose?

When you attempt to make a joke, you manage to fuck up even the most basic premise, that is, "make sure it actually makes some kind of sense".

That's before we even get to the "and then make it funny" stage.

You're fucking retarded.

Harsh but true.

when will a lame brazillian ever sign for us..obviuosly we have the real one in the form of lucas

when will TLW ever see a shit joke.. obviously we've got the real one in the form of this post :monkeyconfused:

What?

I doubt a Brazilian player, plying his trade in the second teir in his country and with no International caps (barring Under 20) would get a work permit, unless he has some dodgy Italian passport, or was joining United.

had a bit of a look on a vasco forum (i speak portuguese) and he seems to divide opinion a little bit. there's a 35 page thread on him. consensus view seems to be that he's capable of being a very good player (some of them are calling him zidanilton, although he's a defensive mid), but that he is inconsistent.

seems to be a real goal threat, particularly from free kicks, and quite athletic, but a bit erratic with his passing; very good when he keeps it simple, but has a tendency to try too much.

some expressing surprise we're in for him. others saying he should be in the brazil team instead of gilberto silva.

I'm a brazilian, living in Brazil and I go to watch every Vasco game in the 2nd Division.

He's pretty good for our second division but I think he needs to improve a whole deal to be linked to top european clubs.

Why not take a punt on a 22 year old defensive midfielder from the Championship?

The thing is this Nilton dude`s contract expires 7th of January, making him a free transfer. If we approach a championship club about a 22 year old midfielder, we would probably have to pay £5-10m of money we dont have.