You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sunderland Match Thread (17th October 2009)

Herp McDerp

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People can fuck right of with this let the meltdown begin shite. If you cannot recognise that we are in big trouble then you must be watching a different side to me.

Spearing and Lucas at the heart of the midfield Kuyt, Babel, Voronin, Ngo the goal scorers.

The team has gone backwards and it shows.

awful performance without gerrard and torres where average. babel lucas voronin ngog not good enough. shameful performance no doubt the vultures will be circling for rafa,s head if we lose our next two games. we should not have to rely on gerrard and torres

other people in that team should stand up to the plate cunts!!!! i hope they have a good look at themselves in the mirror.im fucking sick out of the tittle race by october long hard season.

I'd like to see us rest everyone for what is essentially a meaningless game against Lyon - we won't win the CL this season no matter what - and focus on having a full strength team out for Man Utd. Win that, and we're four points behind them and with a result which could prove a real catalyst in the bag. Lose it and there's no way we'll qualify for the Europa League, let alone CL.

People can fuck right of with this let the meltdown begin shite. If you cannot recognise that we are in big trouble then you must be watching a different side to me.

Spearing and Lucas at the heart of the midfield Kuyt, Babel, Voronin, Ngo the goal scorers.

The team has gone backwards and it shows.

Exactly.

We're aiming at a midtable finish. I mean, we're not even going to make a Europa League finish at this point. I knew we were going to lose today, and we didn't fucking correct my assumption.

We are in SERIOUS trouble. We're pretty much going looking at 5* possible losses in a row, barring a miracle.

*(Including Lyon and United)

I've seen us play just as shite with both Torres and Gerrard in the game.

The team put out there should have been good to win the game and at worse get a draw.

The difference between us and Sunderland for me was not that they are better players but they wanted to win the game whereas many of our players just didn't give a shit.

I can excuse a player playing poorly if he at least tries but too many of the Liverpool players are currently at the moment playing like they couldn't give a fuck and for me that is criminal.

There was an occasion when Carra had the ball and he looks forward to whom he can pass it to and ends up turning around and giving it to Reina due to no-one wanting the ball.

To get out of this rut the players need to dig deep and fight their way back into form but at the moment with some of those gutless performers out there today im not holding my breath.