You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

48 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

I appear to have sounded condemnatory. That's not the case, I'm in fucking awe; I always said I'd call my dog Colin if I ever got one. To have gone the whole hog and got a Colin, a Bisley, and a Daisy is just beyond brilliant. 

I thought Bisley was named after the Aussie actor Steve Bisley. That would have been very strange too.

6 hours ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

Have you named your dogs after Spaced characters? Fucking hell, you have haven’t you? 

Haha, yes we have. Our kids are allergic to almost everything but thankfully Mini Schnauzers are practically hypoallergenic. We got Colin 6 years ago, a couple of months later we got Daisy. They had a litter and we kept the runt and called him Bisley.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Special K said:

Haha, yes we have. Our kids are allergic to almost everything but thankfully Mini Schnauzers are practically hypoallergenic. We got Colin 6 years ago, a couple of months later we got Daisy. They had a litter and we kept the runt and called him Bisley.

So impressed. 

On 21/06/2020 at 23:51, Special K said:

Colin and Bisley don't like the stairs and insist upon being carried. I can never say no to them, despite my other mini, Daisy, happily legging it up and down them

104825496_10158929986779274_7336761913881091081_o.jpg

I had a schnauzer as a kid ( well my grandparents did) we inherited her. She hated women and kids but i loved her. She was born a month after me and lived be 18

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

Our Cockapoo.

Dotty by name and Dotty by nature.

IMG-20200713-WA0000.jpg

Little cracker mate. We’ve got a brown cockapoo as well - not as well groomed as he goes for the groomer and gets really anxious, so most of the time his hairstyle is just growth.

Just nipping out for a wander with the little lad now.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Karl_b said:

"What you waking me up for, dickhead?"

20200928_162630.jpg

Looks proper indignant there!

Real characters Cockapoo's. Very affectionate and very busy.

Ours has got a tail like a fucking bull whip and she doesn't just wag it, she swings her arse as well so she really winds it up.

It's like getting your calves caned, it fucking wrecks.

6 hours ago, belarus said:

Little cracker mate. We’ve got a brown cockapoo as well - not as well groomed as he goes for the groomer and gets really anxious, so most of the time his hairstyle is just growth.

Just nipping out for a wander with the little lad now.

Thanks mate.

We have to get ours groomed every 6 weeks otherwise it gets unmanageable. 

My Mrs has to brush her at least twice a day or her coat mats and she has to get scalped.

Expensive dogs to maintain.

We've got a Labrador as well and we did have a Cairn Terrier as well, but she died just before Christmas. 

She was the most antisocial dog ever, not nasty, in fact she was good with kids but disinterested. You could call her and she might look up if she could be bothered,  otherwise, she'd just turn her back and ignore you.