37 minutes ago, Ken Robber said:

My sister adopted a 10 month old English bulldog yesterday called Dolly. Possibly the laziest animal I've ever seen, but she's a belter

20200610_144315.jpg

What a magnificent looking animal.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 09/06/2020 at 13:40, Bjornebye said:

He looks like an absolute belter mate. Reminds me of the dog off the flash advert. 

More like a Daz advert. Pre and post bath following some pond dipping:

IMG-20200606-WA0023.jpg

IMG-20200607-WA0007.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

9 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

He looks a proper rascal.

In the best sense of the word! He's been trying at times over the last year but I guess we've set ourselves very high (unrealistic?) standards. He's exactly what we wanted from a dog: loving, smart, inquisitive and cheeky! 

Ours is being a little cockmuncher at the minute.  Regressed with the house training now the weather has turner so we're back to putting her out every 2 hours or so. We've been letting her off the lead a bit in the park when there's other friendly dogs about and she's been great with recall.  I took her to kirkdale cemetary this morning, let her off and spent 20 minutes trying to get her back from vaulting over graves and attacking plastic flowers.  I must've looked a right cunt chasing a fluffy puppy about.  Never again there.  

Night times had become a 'mare with her barking in her crate until all hours and then being up at 5am doing the same.  We've relocated her from the living room to our bedroom (not my choice) and that seems to have helped the barking but not the early waking.  

Just had mine round to visit me in the big car park where I live. Manna from fucking heaven. Didn’t get any photos of them doing that, as I was #livinginthemoment, but here they are just effortlessly being brilliant.

00437283-7C2F-4ECD-924F-DFB11B229264.jpeg

36FFF179-6EA6-47FA-BF3F-8EECD09E83EE.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

We're looking after Monty's mate Ernest whilst his folks are at the hospital. Been at it since 8am, I'm exhausted. One hairy moment where they had a proper fight over food and theres been the expected barking but given that these guys haven't seen each other, and had barely interaction with other dogs and people, for four months they're doing ok.

IMG-20200624-WA0010.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

My two - got them from Dogs Trust- the one in the red harness was only a few months old when we got her - she was mistreated and afraid of everything for a long time especially men - it took a few weeks to get her wanting to even go for walks. 

303E8328-A7E3-486F-AE72-014DB6777DC3.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Cheers for the kind words from Winston. He's been for a walk and is relaxing watching all the celebrations from back home. 

IMG_20200628_104304.jpg

• Upvote 3