You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Indeed we do my friend. Maybe one day i will invent a website just like Lolcats ‘n’ Funny Pictures of Cats – I Can Has Cheezburger? but for dogs.

it's crazy, but it might just work !

closest i ever came to owning a dog was when i used to take care of a neighbour's bull terrier.

it was a pedigree show dog and needed lots of walks (which the old lady couldn't do). every litter he sired, she got a puppy, and she gave me first refusal on one called 'target', who looked just like this...

bull_terrier_pup.jpg

i loved that dog, and it was a grade A chick magnet. that puppy caused a major scene every time i took it out in public, but i was still traveling and moving around and didn't want to commit to anyone/anything

Edited by neko

This is the Lola, I took her in when I lived at my mum and dads and they were away on holiday.

Some girl knocked at the door and said her dad was gonna drown her.

She still lives at my mum and dads but shes really my dog, not a clue what mixture of dogs she is but she rules skool!

053.jpg?t=1255555456

055.jpg?t=1255555490

058.jpg?t=1255555530

Dogs rule!

This is the Lola, I took her in when I lived at my mum and dads and they were away on holiday.

Some girl knocked at the door and said her dad was gonna drown her.

She still lives at my mum and dads but shes really my dog, not a clue what mixture of dogs she is but she rules skool!

053.jpg?t=1255555456

055.jpg?t=1255555490

058.jpg?t=1255555530

Dogs rule!

Why has someone MSPainted your dogs fur on.

siberian_husky.jpg

This is pretty much what my dog Bruno looks like only sligly darker. He loves the sound of womans voice and comes running when he hears one. He's a lazy bugger for a husky until you take him on walks. Easily the friendliest dog I know to humans, although he hates all other animals apart from other dogs.

some definite cat hatred (or jealousy?) coming out in a dog thread.

here is a link to a great commercial dog photographer....

Dog Photographer Sharon Montrose Dog, Cat, Pet Photography

i bought quite a few of her animal prints through her blog...

Sharon Montrose Photographs - Commercial Animal Photographer, Dog Photographer, Pet Photographer

Guest ShoePiss

Neko, my girlfriend has two cats, they're alright I suppose and have some very likeable features such as hacking up big lumps of nasty fur, digging their claws into you before deciding to sit on your lap, completely ignoring anything you say to them etc.

Man's best friend, what is it?

Neko, English Bull terriers are my most favourite dogs. So ugly that they're handsome. Just like me. Unfortunately I can't lick my own balls.

it's crazy, but it might just work !

closest i ever came to owning a dog was when i used to take care of a neighbour's bull terrier.

it was a pedigree show dog and needed lots of walks (which the old lady couldn't do). every litter he sired, she got a puppy, and she gave me first refusal on one called 'target', who looked just like this...

bull_terrier_pup.jpg

i loved that dog, and it was a grade A chick magnet. that puppy caused a major scene every time i took it out in public, but i was still traveling and moving around and didn't want to commit to anyone/anything