You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

DSC_0321.JPG

DSC_0794.JPG

DSC_0464.JPG

DSC_0765.JPG

My family took Tye in from a dogs trust. I've had him for 10 years, which at my age is just shy of half of my life. I've never felt that attached to him, always thought he got under everyones feet and no idea why people loved him as much as they do, but he's taken quite a bad turn recently and had his spleen removed. Not before the spleen burst leaking cancerous tumours into his abdomen. The vets have given him a month and I'm absolutely devastated. I had no idea I'd feel this bad, and wanted to share some nice pictures of him.

• Upvote 2

DSC_0321.JPG

DSC_0794.JPG

DSC_0464.JPG

DSC_0765.JPG

My family took Tye in from a dogs trust. I've had him for 10 years, which at my age is just shy of half of my life. I've never felt that attached to him, always thought he got under everyones feet and no idea why people loved him as much as they do, but he's taken quite a bad turn recently and had his spleen removed. Not before the spleen burst leaking cancerous tumours into his abdomen. The vets have given him a month and I'm absolutely devastated. I had no idea I'd feel this bad, and wanted to share some nice pictures of him.

Sorry to hear that.

My sister's King Charles Spaniel died a couple of weeks ago and he'd been with them since before her oldest child,who's now 10,had been so it was a very sad time for them and those of us who like and appreciate dogs as pets.

I havent got a dog myself but I would if I felt we could afford and had the space for one.

DSC_0321.JPG

DSC_0794.JPG

DSC_0464.JPG

DSC_0765.JPG

He's a beauty mate.  Lost 2 dogs that couldn't have been dearer to our hearts within 4 weeks of each other last year, my heart goes out to you.  Soak up every bit of time, you've given him a great life he may well just never have had.   

lifetime fan, on 07 Feb 2014 - 11:59 PM, said:

Yep. The nurses all love him and they offered to make a bed up for him and me to stay the night. The place is incredible and the staff amazing.

http://www.stpetershospice.org.uk

It is absolutely beyond me why hospices are not properly funded when the fantastic work they do is universally recognised. It angers me

lifetime fan, on 08 Feb 2014 - 12:12 AM, said:

£18k a day it costs to run, £4k a day funding they get through the NHS, everything else is fundraising, money left in wills and donations.

I know. I just read that on their website...I think this is pretty standard for hospice funding. This is nursing and caring done properly and this is the offical support it gets

lifetime fan, on 08 Feb 2014 - 12:38 AM, said:

I don't have a fucking clue, I didn't buy it.

I'd bought her a Ted Baker wash bag and make up bag set that wasn't big enough.

I guessed. The bags were in different sizes around Christmas time. Should have got them when I saw them. And now they're gone

http://www.boden.co.uk/