You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

My girlfriend's dog is a lovely wee thing.

I regularly wake up to this sight' date=' and she won't budge until I get up and feed her (the dog, not the girlfriend):

[/quote']

That is a cute little-ish dog.

Would love a dog ourselves but there really just isnt the space where we live. A breed like him/her are nice looking dogs though.

I regularly wake up to this sight, and she won't budge until I get up and feed her (the dog, not the girlfriend):

994441_10152926044760013_564568325_n.jpg

Hahaha, I awake to the same thing from mine, who does so stood on my chest and head inches from my face. Proper little bully for her food.

Saying that, this morning she licked at the other half's right nipple just as she opened her eyes, which is possibly the best thing to happen in our house since she asked me "so which city are Sheffield Wednesday from?"

Our dog does the same. I think she may be some sort of Jedi as she basically just stares at food until she gets some and stares at doors until they open. And it works

BTW, does your dog ask for fruit, spits most of it out and then just looks at you like you're an idiot for eating it?

• 2 weeks later...
He's a northern inuit bigger than a husky.

Even better. Not many pure bred Inuit dogs left (Eskimo dog). I've got two dog teams that live out back of my place but they're bloodlines have been diluted. Nice looking dogs and they live to run; sadly most of their time is spent in the dog yard as the skidoo has replaced dogs as means of hunting/travel.

Milo nicking the birds strawberry milkshake.

23qa.jpg

How posh are you? Strawberry Milkshake for the birds.

And there was me reading 'nicking' as 'licking' and thinking Vlad had read some 'filthy innuendo' into that innocent scene *hangs head in shame*