You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Domestic dogs are shit in general, except for the rare cute one. Dogs that herd sheep or bite criminals or find people in rubble do a decent job. Go and compare grumpy dog, cigarette dog, privacy dog, begging dog, roomba dog and similar themed stuff, with the cat versions, and the cats are so much better at them. They look much more cute and are way more entertaining. Dogs are smelly drooly twats like their owners.

Domestic dogs are shit in general, except for the rare cute one. Dogs that herd sheep or bite criminals or find people in rubble do a decent job. Go and compare grumpy dog, cigarette dog, privacy dog, begging dog, roomba dog and similar themed stuff, with the cat versions, and the cats are so much better at them. They look much more cute and are way more entertaining. Dogs are smelly drooly twats like their owners.

Get the fuck outta here.

About time I got some more of my two up.

Albert who I've had from a pup.

random003_zps958c9c9c.jpg

Got in the make up bag.

random038_zps48a44f96.jpg

Stung by a Bee in his eyelid.

random016_zpsc4155800.jpg

Posing with me in my Michael Myers costume.

random019_zps3c855b12.jpg

random032_zps7e3a688f.jpg

Tess who we got from a rescue centre aged two. She'd had a very hard life, this is her the day we got her home.

random482_zps3a6dea28.jpg

This is her now.

random117_zpsdb96317f.jpg

Few random ones.

random047_zps3b47932e.jpg

random254_zps6fe32ebc.jpg

random528_zpsb7324feb.jpg

random428_zpsbdcf10ca.jpg

random418_zpsa680161f.jpg

• Upvote 1

Brilliant temperament mate. I've had loads of dogs, normally bigger ones; Neapolitan Mastiff, Doberman, German Shepherd; but wanted something smaller for when we ( hopefully ) have kids and I don't think I'd ever get another breed now.

They can be pricey but they have a superb attitude. Never aggressive, just very loving and they are happy just to sit on the couch and cuddle into a cushion. They don't bark either which is good, I've probably heard Albert bark less than 20 times in the 4 years I've had him and only when he's heard something in the middle of the night.

Sounds good, it's a breed i've always been interested in. I had a Patterdale as a kid and figured i'd probably get another terrier one day, but some can be stronger and more wilful than others and i wouldn't want to take on something i wasn't 100% sure i could train.

I think i've only ever seen half a dozen Bostons, so i'm not too clued up on them.

What are they like re exercise? They look pretty sprightly dogs.

Even though they have Terrier in their name they aren't a true Terrier so they don't display a lot of their characteristics. A lot of elderly people have them for companion dogs.

They aren't stubborn at all and are very easy to train. Really intelligent too.

Due to them having a squashed nose they can't cope with heavy exercise so a 20 minute walk and a play in the garden is more than enough for them. They are really fast though and Albert can jump up about 5 foot and reach the bottom of my face; he's like a kangaroo at times.

They hardly shed any hair either which is another good thing.

Even though they have Terrier in their name they aren't a true Terrier so they don't display a lot of their characteristics. A lot of elderly people have them for companion dogs.

They aren't stubborn at all and are very easy to train. Really intelligent too.

Due to them having a squashed nose they can't cope with heavy exercise so a 20 minute walk and a play in the garden is more than enough for them. They are really fast though and Albert can jump up about 5 foot and reach the bottom of my face; he's like a kangaroo at times.

They hardly shed any hair either which is another good thing.

Interesting, because of the comparatively long legs i'd always assumed they were a bit like a snub-nosed Parsons Jack type.

Short walks and less moulting would be nice as my collie and lurcher are the opposite; long treks and rogue hairs in my cereal every day!