You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

my little beagle Millie.

After searching my house for ages earlier to make myself a cream cheese and bacon beagle i stumbled across the empty packet in front of the dogs kennel.

969565_529857330395350_1434562628_n.jpg

pretty cut and dry i reckon. The missus obviously robbed the bacon and tried to frame the dog. Look at that face, she'd never do a thing like that :D

• Upvote 1

Please meet Purdy my 12 year old 3 legged friend.

The fun I have when little children exclaim "look mummy that doggies only got 3 legs" To which I reply (hold on to your sides) "what??? It had 4 when we left the house!"

Oh how the mrs laughs

Picture123_zps326e45a9.jpg

He ended up having an EGC and a echo scan so I'm £133.00 lighter but happy to know he's not going to pop his clogs on me.

He'll get spoilt rotten to make up for it.

Too right he did. Belly rubs and treats all round. Spoilt get even just got a couple of grates of parmesan in his breakfast and is now sleeping it off.

Stan knocking about

Beautiful looking dog mate, love greyhounds had a couple as a kid gentle as lambs, snaucher now though, very cool as well.

Cheers mate, they're pretty laid back although Stan did take a nip out of Pony Princess' calf the other day when he stepped on his paw. Just looking at pics of the Snaucher's look gorgeous.

Please meet Purdy my 12 year old 3 legged friend.

The fun I have when little children exclaim "look mummy that doggies only got 3 legs" To which I reply (hold on to your sides) "what??? It had 4 when we left the house!"

Oh how the mrs laughs

Picture123_zps326e45a9.jpg

Bless him. What happened to his leg?

He's some more photos of Stan because I've just figured out how to get them off my new phone:

971578_10152868150070024_526453424_n.jpg

Shaved belly after his tests

7474_10152853561995024_807726569_n.jpg

945545_10152853561180024_1926753386_n.jpg

969214_10152853559285024_545573531_n.jpg

Mine has been one lazy cunt in this recent hot weather. He's gone from sleeping 18-20 hours a day to about 22 hours a day. Forgot I had a dog until yesterday when it got cooler and he wanted to play some fetch

Also how much of a rip off are dog cuddly toys? They last on average about a week with Stan. We got him a teddy from a charity shop and he hasn't even managed to rip its eyes off yet. 50p well spent

Thats a fine looking dog' date=' the last pic did make me think "its a wolf, its a wolf!" I guess its only me that knows what I'm on about[/quote']

Oh no, you don't have the monopoly on 'experience'

Mine has been one lazy cunt in this recent hot weather. He's gone from sleeping 18-20 hours a day to about 22 hours a day. Forgot I had a dog until yesterday when it got cooler and he wanted to play some fetch

Also how much of a rip off are dog cuddly toys? They last on average about a week with Stan. We got him a teddy from a charity shop and he hasn't even managed to rip its eyes off yet. 50p well spent

a week, you're doing well.

when we got the beagle first she'd tear into the teddys and have the stuffing all over the floor within minutes. Beagles are little shits for killing teddys. she's happy enough running around the house with one of my missus slippers now.

Thankfully its a bit warmer now, them deranged little psycho dogs cant handle the heat. As you said, its sleepy time, all the time :thumbsup: