You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

our Mutt we got from the Kennel's,mongrel, we where told he'd have a maximum of 1-2 weeks to live because he was so skinny frail, had a problem with his stomach and was stressed from the kennels.

when we first saw him in the kennels.

4880_197516200036_4923545_n.jpg

when he got home.

4880_197516305036_2712305_n.jpg

and how he is now, had him over 3 years and he's superb! fit, friendly and a good pal.

31773_10150179228250037_2095435_n.jpg

31773_10150179228465037_5202188_n.jpg

think it was more the stress of the kennels, because he's really friendly and probably had a knobhead previous owner.

took him back the kennels to show the staff a month or so later and they where made up but he could tell where he was and wouldnt go in.

the night he come back he slept in the kitchen and jumped on the counter and eat a pound of anchor butter!

I'm not 'a dog person' but those first two pictures, the second one, in particular, are just shocking. Brought a lump to my throat but also a real anger. Looks like you've done a great job there, Mike, but what about the people who first had him.......

• 2 weeks later...
he actually looks embarrassed. He's probably toiling with the idea of biting your bollocks off, but then just says to himself, "ah fuck it, it keeps the silly humans amused, and also keeps them picking up MY shit from the back garden. Stan 1, Paulie 0"

It did take a lot of time to firstly get him to keep it on and secondly to look at the camera.

It had to be done though, he's so big he could pull a sled on his own

our Mutt we got from the Kennel's,mongrel, we where told he'd have a maximum of 1-2 weeks to live because he was so skinny frail, had a problem with his stomach and was stressed from the kennels.

I rescued a 4 year old female Rottie from kennels 18 months ago. She had a severe ear infection and was just left at the kennels by her previous owners. It cost me about £300 in vets bills to fix her (most of the time) and if I'm honest I would not have taken her on if I knew how much she'd cost. She is the most adorable, gentle and daft dog I've ever had and has never shown any aggression to anyone in the family even when I clean her ears out and in pain. As far as I'm concerned its her old owners loss. I love her to bits. PS. She is a fat, smelly, lazy bitch, but apart from that she's perfect.

[YOUTUBE]hRE38skunuU[/YOUTUBE]

Brilliant that Paul, she's effing fast!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

STAN UPDATE

Few pics going up, indoor ones. Why? Because he's a lazy fuck who sleeps for 20 hours a day and when we're walking I can't be arsed taking his picture. The ones of him in the green PJs were because he was getting cold of a night, there's a secret subculture of "greyhound jammies" on the internet. It's frightening. He couldn't have been more annoyed when we first put them on him but now he wont sleep without them

Little fuck has just cost me £45 notes in steroids as he has an allergy to something in the new house, that apart he still rules.

66613_10152542488025024_118022814_n.jpg

71841_10152488978010024_1464702530_n.jpg

550282_10152451735430024_1119320046_n.jpg