You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 minutes ago, belarus said:

He looks an absolute cracker like

He is mate. So well behaved as well unless he's sees a puddle then his re-call disappears until he's covered in muddy water. He's found swamps on Croxteth Hall Park that I didn't even know existed. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He is mate. So well behaved as well unless he's sees a puddle then his re-call disappears until he's covered in muddy water. He's found swamps on Croxteth Hall Park that I didn't even know existed. 

Hahaha. I have that with ours - happily watch him run off into bracken on a dry and hot day and he comes back drenched - “you sneaky little...”

9 minutes ago, belarus said:

Hahaha. I have that with ours - happily watch him run off into bracken on a dry and hot day and he comes back drenched - “you sneaky little...”

They haven't half got the nose for it! No fucks given "splash!" 

2 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Had to call in the vet for the final time for my two old dogs today. They'd both been in poor health, and it would've upset one to be alone for their final weeks, so they went together. The house feels empty.

Give your dogs a pat from me.

Very sorry to read this news. It must be an extremely difficult day. Hope you and yours get through it the best you can. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Had to call in the vet for the final time for my two old dogs today. They'd both been in poor health, and it would've upset one to be alone for their final weeks, so they went together. The house feels empty.

Aah mate, sorry to hear this, really feeling for you right now. Keep reminding yourself that you gave them the happiest time on this planet and they loved giving it back to you. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

That's very sad. All the best.

7 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Oh mate. So sorry to read this. Hope you’re as good as can be. Thinking of you all

On 04/06/2021 at 15:02, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Hope you’re holding up mate xx 

That's sad mate, really sad. It sounds like you've done the right thing by them both though and it's been all about your dogs.

Respect to you for that and condolences for your loss.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/06/2021 at 00:02, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I thought I'd posted but apparently not. So sorry to read this mate. I'm guessing that everyone who posts in here and a number of those who visit this particular topic can appreciate or at least  imagine how tough this must have been. Thoughts with you buddy and big hugs.

• Upvote 4

Not posted in this thread for ages so only just seen this. Really sorry to hear that mate. Gutted for you.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Baresi said:

Mate, seems that there are vines growing out of them bloomers.  You may wanna get that looked at!

She's been to the vet twice over the last few weeks for her shots and she got the all clear.

We did have to get confirmation that she was indeed a she and not a he like my missus had me convinced of for two days.

Last time I listen to her.

• Upvote 1

The pic I posted above is my lovely Molly, we got her as a rescue from the R.S.P.A , she was in a shocking state, no fur and only 5 kilos. We fixed that.
We had her for six years and it was guessed she was about six year old when we got her.

That photo was taken in the morning before the trip to the vet. she looks well but she was in renal failure, we took her before the end game suffering began.

• Upvote 11

3 minutes ago, nimrod said:

The pic I posted above is my lovely Molly, we got her as a rescue from the R.S.P.A , she was in a shocking state, no fur and only 5 kilos. We fixed that.
We had her for six years and it was guessed she was about six year old when we got her.

That photo was taken in the morning before the trip to the vet. she looks well but she was in renal failure, we took her before the end game suffering began.

Gut wrenching mate but you gave her a lovely life she didn't expect. 

1 hour ago, nimrod said:

You did her proud mate.

1 hour ago, nimrod said:

Fair play. She was a little beaut.