You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'd been visiting the wife in hospital, I come back, open the door and he's not there.

You know straight away the little cunts done something wrong. What makes me crack up is he commando crawls so slowly out from under the bed towards me with the cheese in his mouth.

That's until he gets about 3 foot away, or he feels comfortable you can't jump on him and he'll leg it past me down the stairs and outside. He then goes down in the woods, buries the cheese and starts chasing pheasants.

I wouldn't mind if he ever caught one!

Lake Bohinj, Postojna Caves and Vintnar Gorge are all beautiful. We're lucky in that we go and stay with some friends the missus used to work with.

Spent my last but one birthday herding cows up to the top of some mountain higher than Nevis near where they live

How's everyone's hounds dealing with the heat wave? I didn't think mine could sleep more than he did usually. I was wrong

House stinks as we are wetting him all the time to keep him cool

Biscan loves the heat, when he gets too hot he goes indoors or in the shade. In-between eating, drinking, shitting, playing and humping the nearest teddy he's got it sorted.