LFC-Noel

Players you'd do anything to see in a red shirt

Would you in the middle of the night, sneak into your parents bedroom and stick your fingers up your dad's arse?*

*Once asked to a school mate on the 'would you for a million pounds game' his response... 'Whats wrong with your mum?'

would you fuck Thora Hird whilst taking it up the arse off Boris Johnson?

And I would do almost anything for ,Vagner, Love. But I won't do that. No, I won't do that.

I reckon Arshavin is a phenomenal player and could end up being regarded as one of the best in the world. Certainly he was an outrageous bargain at £15m. I've always liked Carlos Tevez too - he's Dirk Kuyt with skill. Finally Stephen Ireland would be a fantastic signing for us. All three of them strike me as being very much Liverpool-type players.

I reckon Arshavin is a phenomenal player and could end up being regarded as one of the best in the world. Certainly he was an outrageous bargain at £15m. I've always liked Carlos Tevez too - he's Dirk Kuyt with skill. Finally Stephen Ireland would be a fantastic signing for us. All three of them strike me as being very much Liverpool-type players.

Ireland - yes

Tevez - absolutely not

Arshavin - yes please

Paul, you've upset me now, because I've never see you been wrong before, and it's thrown my radar all out of kilter. Anyway, your Tevez request gets a big 'urgggh urgghhhhhhhh' from me (that is supposed to be the noise from Family Fortunes, but I don't think there's any way to spell it properly).

Anyway, stop being wrong about Tevez and go back to being right about everything else, please.

(If that isn't arse-licking enough, I don't know what is.)