You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

My daughter just said to me "There aren't many lesbians around are there?" so I told her that there were and gave her a list of all the ones we know to prove my point. I included Leeson's flatmates, and she said "They're not lesbians. They're gay". I said that yes, they are gay, that's what a lesbian is, it's a gay woman. She replied "No it's not. A lesbian is a gay woman that looks like a man".

My daughter just said to me "There aren't many lesbians around are there?" so I told her that there were and gave her a list of all the ones we know to prove my point. I included Leeson's flatmates, and she said "They're not lesbians. They're gay". I said that yes, they are gay, that's what a lesbian is, it's a gay woman. She replied "No it's not. A lesbian is a gay woman that looks like a man".

Hahaha, that's brilliant.

Ha ha ha. That's well funny. I can't help but think Leeson had a hand in it.

When this ad first came out i was up in my mates living room having a few beers with him and his Dad. This ad came on the tv and (deadly serious) his dads goes "jesus they have the chimp well trained"

[YOUTUBE]Ow_o78zjo14[/YOUTUBE]

My mate was up in our flat recently talking about her holiday to Madrid in the past summer and my dopey flatmate Alexandra goes "Ive always wanted to go Italy" Stunning

Last thursday night i was fast asleep, about half 3 in the morning when i heard a load of girls burst into my flat. Pissed off i got up to see what the fuck they were making so much noise about.

I couldt get over this. Apparently they were in our mates flat downstairs and started hearing banging on the walls. So they decided it was fucking GHOSTS and they all came up to my flat and slept on the kitchen floor. GHOSTS, FUCKING GHOSTS, not someone in the next flat banging something, not doors closing, FUCKING GHOSTS. They only just moved back down yesterday.

Unreal

Last thursday night i was fast asleep, about half 3 in the morning when i heard a load of girls burst into my flat. Pissed off i got up to see what the fuck they were making so much noise about.

I couldt get over this. Apparently they were in our mates flat downstairs and started hearing banging on the walls. So they decided it was fucking GHOSTS and they all came up to my flat and slept on the kitchen floor. GHOSTS, FUCKING GHOSTS, not someone in the next flat banging something, not doors closing, FUCKING GHOSTS. They only just moved back down yesterday.

Unreal

I'm pretty sure they came up to get a good fucking by you Richie.

When this ad first came out i was up in my mates living room having a few beers with him and his Dad. This ad came on the tv and (deadly serious) his dads goes "jesus they have the chimp well trained"

[YOUTUBE]Ow_o78zjo14[/YOUTUBE]

My mate was up in our flat recently talking about her holiday to Madrid in the past summer and my dopey flatmate Alexandra goes "Ive always wanted to go Italy" Stunning

Unreal

Don't do drugs kids.

We had my wifes mate around today and she has those athletic legs that bow out from he hips to her kness. And likewise in the inner thigh. I think it is a blessing that I saw john terrys header through the gap in her Leg/fanny cavity as she was standing in front of the telly at the time. I would eat her farts.

We had my wifes mate around today and she has those athletic legs that bow out from he hips to her kness. And likewise in the inner thigh. I think it is a blessing that I saw john terrys header through the gap in her Leg/fanny cavity as she was standing in front of the telly at the time. I would eat her farts.

Is this the one you were dancing with a few months back?

Is this the one you were dancing with a few months back?

No not that one she lives in Dubai with the Italian ambassador or some other EU sponger.

This is a local chick. She is hardly 5ft and you could just pick her up and plonk her on your nob. Fine bird she runs a lot and keeps asking me to go running with her. I would be thinking about fucking her the whole way.

I remember another one with my sister, Eastenders was on and that Ronnie Mitchell was buying all baby stuff for a baby and she says "I got the baby a mobile aswell" my sisters then says "Why has she bought a baby a mobile? it won't be able to use it!" she forgot a baby mobile is one of those toys that dangle down in the cot.

I went out on Friday so when i woke up to go the m***h on Saturday i was feeling rough and was running late. My mrs tooks pity on me and offered to help.

'Why dont you jump in the shower and make you some eggs on toast?'

'Yeah thanks, that'd be brilliant.'

'No probs. How do you want them, mashed or scrambled?'

Problem was she was doing me a favour so i couldn't even take the piss.

I went out on Friday so when i woke up to go the m***h on Saturday i was feeling rough and was running late. My mrs tooks pity on me and offered to help.

'Why dont you jump in the shower and make you some eggs on toast?'

'Yeah thanks, that'd be brilliant.'

'No probs. How do you want them, mashed or scrambled?'

Problem was she was doing me a favour so i couldn't even take the piss.

must be a local thing?. mashed egg is a boiled egg, peeled and obviously mashed in a cup (the way my missus likes it), scrambled is... well... scrambled (the way i like it) totally different, no?

My missus wouldnt speak to me for 2 days because I corrected her for saying Brazil is a Spanish speaking country. I even got the atlas out to prove my point, she thought that this was worth ruining a weekend over.

My missus never tries clothes on in shops because she "doesn't have time" yet when she gets them home and they don't fit she spends half of saturday going the shop and getting a refund or getting an alternative.