Jump to content
Ezekiel 25:17

The world of a woman.

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

 

Me and the Mrs went to see a navy frigate at the pier head a few years back.

 

Me: "The reason it's a funny shape is because it's a stealth ship."

 

Her: "What does that mean?"

 

Me: "it means it's invisible."

 

Her: "but I can see it?"

She put a dent in that plan didn't she!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have never known anyone take as long in the bathroom as my Mrs. You could genuinely train up a new GP in the time it takes her to brush her teeth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Have never known anyone take as long in the bathroom as my Mrs. You could genuinely train up a new GP in the time it takes her to brush her teeth.

That buzzing noise? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Have never known anyone take as long in the bathroom as my Mrs. You could genuinely train up a new GP in the time it takes her to brush her teeth.

Does she leave the water running when doing it to? My missus does, it drives me insane. I swear she just does it now to annoy me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chrisbonnie said:

Does she leave the water running when doing it to? My missus does, it drives me insane. I swear she just does it now to annoy me

She's just got this Patrick Bateman style routine with moisturizer and the likes which takes fucking forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

She's just got this Patrick Bateman style routine with moisturizer and the likes which takes fucking forever.

Yeah, with that stupid acid thing their all going mad for these days.

 

Haven't they learned, it doesn't make them look any different. Silly bints 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her Indoors has got us going to a party tonight involving members of the Parish Council, of which years ago I used to be chairman.

 

I'm not allowed to wear my Jurgen Klopp 'Let's talk about Six' T shirt.

 

Sounds a bit fucking formal this.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All swapping classrooms in work. My cupboard is 90% empty as I only keep things I need in there. The class I'm moving into has a 30+ year teacher in currently and trying to get her to get her shit out of the cupboard is an ordeal. I've offered to help, to get the caretaker to help, to help her organise it etc but she just stands there pontificating with her hands on her hips because it's, 'such a big job.'

 

Yeah well it fucking is when you don't actually do anything about it you dopey cunt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The guy I work with who has the nightmare Mrs who moans about fucking everything had a health check last week. Told me that the doctors said his blood pressure is high and he needs to make certain lifestyle changes. I said he should get divorced and stop supporting Everton as that will bring his stress levels right down.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tokyojoe said:

Her Indoors has got us going to a party tonight involving members of the Parish Council, of which years ago I used to be chairman.

 

I'm not allowed to wear my Jurgen Klopp 'Let's talk about Six' T shirt.

 

Sounds a bit fucking formal this.


Whoa there!


Back the fuck up, there’s a story here.

 

Why were you relieved of your position? 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:


Whoa there!


Back the fuck up, there’s a story here.

 

Why we’re you relieved of your position? 

 

 

timothy-dalton-simon-skinner.gif

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tokyojoe said:

Her Indoors has got us going to a party tonight involving members of the Parish Council, of which years ago I used to be chairman.

 

I'm not allowed to wear my Jurgen Klopp 'Let's talk about Six' T shirt.

 

Sounds a bit fucking formal this.

 

7 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:


Whoa there!


Back the fuck up, there’s a story here.

 

Why we’re you relieved of your position? 

He told Jacki Weaver she had no authority!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:


Whoa there!


Back the fuck up, there’s a story here.

 

Why were you relieved of your position? 

I resigned! Putting up with all that shit simply wasn't worth it.

 

Anyway tonight was a bummer. We left home late because Her Indoors couldn't find her earings. Which of course was my fault.

 

Got to this barn where our next door neighbours (she's OK BTW) 70th birthday bash was being held. There was a couple of old bints singing some medieval type shite which was the sort of thing that makes you want to leave on the spot.

 

Than there was said neighbours son's band on doing Beatles and some othe 60s covers. Which was shite.

 

Then there was a quiz, none of which I got right.

 

Highlight of the evening was coming home.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In addition, one of the attendees at said event was the former Lord Leftenant of Hertfordshire. Whose family 'owned' the land, clearly stolen off us over the years.

 

Who acted like the pissed up twat he clearly is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/07/2022 at 19:02, Paulie Dangerously said:

All swapping classrooms in work. My cupboard is 90% empty as I only keep things I need in there. The class I'm moving into has a 30+ year teacher in currently and trying to get her to get her shit out of the cupboard is an ordeal. I've offered to help, to get the caretaker to help, to help her organise it etc but she just stands there pontificating with her hands on her hips because it's, 'such a big job.'

 

Yeah well it fucking is when you don't actually do anything about it you dopey cunt. 

The Mrs ( who hates clutter ) was a teaching assistant to a teacher who wouldn’t throw anything away and had old test answers falling out of cupboards from kids who had left the school years earlier. The ensuing farce could have been pitched to Channel 4 as my Mrs used to come back early from breaks with bin bags and hope the teacher didn’t spot the stuff had gone.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching the first episode of that Pam & Tommy series. The pissed off carpenter was just wheeling the safe out of the mansion grounds in the middle of the night and she's just gone:

 

"Oh! That'll be where the tape is!"  

 

Sounds like Poirot's out of a job. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mate was going on before about an article he read about male writers struggling to get published because the fashion was for female writers and strong and Independent female heroines and what not. 

 

Interesting when you consider the most popular book by far among women of the last 10 years was poorly written fanfic about a billionaire playboy sticking kitchen utensils up a young woman's arse. 

 

Curious characters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×