You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

They all have an allergic reaction to emptying the vent too. 

Hehe too right.

mine never even empties the drum never mind the vent. Although if she sees me using the drier she aways reminds me to empty the vent “as it causes a fire if you don’t”.

the fact I don’t think she has ever emptied herself hasn’t entered her head. 

51 minutes ago, Red74 said:

She comes home last night and tells me I’m having bbq spare ribs for my tea, but I’ll have to eat them all as she’s had something to eat with her mate in the afternoon.

I weren’t complaining and when she served them up they looked gorgeous.

Next minute she sits down next to me and starts eating my ribs from my plate.

Me: Fuck off Eve 

Her: whose Eve

Me: from Adam & Eve

Her: I don’t get it

Me: how was Eve created

Her: I don’t know, from an apple?

I'm just imagining a comedy sketch now where she thinks you are cheating on her with some bitch called Eve

3 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

It might not be a shed and it might not be Jack Daniel’s but I bet most blokes cohabiting with those female types can relate to this. 

Was thinking that - what a sanctuary that sounds. The original and uncunty version of a “mancave”. Whatever happened to the strong silent type? I bet Gary Cooper had a shed, but nobody knew about it, as opposed to the whoppers who post pictures of their “mancaves” on Facebook.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Belarus said:

Was thinking that - what a sanctuary that sounds. The original and uncunty version of a “mancave”. Whatever happened to the strong silent type? I bet Gary Cooper had a shed, but nobody knew about it, as opposed to the whoppers who post pictures of their “mancaves” on Facebook.

Oh for the days where a 'man cave' was simply another name for a vagina.

• Upvote 1

I made the massive mistake of stepping ouside after one of the moggies was farting about outside and managed getting my feet wet. Trotted back leaving marginal dampness on the newly cleaned kitchen floor.

HI: I've just cleaned that

Me; So the cats are expected to dry their feet are they?

Silence.

• Upvote 4

They just get worse.

Left HI's sistets (bints mum) aftera super dinner to find that I didn't have my phone on me. I rang her sisters to to check while she was still there which was met with an abrubt response.

Phone located now, next to the bog where it had obviously fallen out of my pocket.

All my fault of course. I don't think she's speaking to me now.

I fucking give up.

On 25/12/2021 at 18:35, tokyojoe said:

They just get worse.

Left HI's sistets (bints mum) aftera super dinner to find that I didn't have my phone on me. I rang her sisters to to check while she was still there which was met with an abrubt response.

Phone located now, next to the bog where it had obviously fallen out of my pocket.

I fucking give up.

I don't understand. Why would someone be angry that you left your phone somewhere?

On 21/12/2021 at 12:08, Pete said:

I get this all the time.  The worst one is if she's up late watching telly she never turns the volume down or puts on headphones, If I do the same heaven forbid! 

Explain that to her I’m sure everything will be ok.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jennings said:

*Jennings allows meal to settle. Awaits the waiter. Asks for the bill. Awaits the bill. Awaits the card machine. Settles the bill. Starts to put on his coat and rises to leave.

Mrs Jennings: Just gonna nip to the loo before we go.

Mrs YorkshireRed would have visited the loo just after the bill had been asked for and returned once she was confident it had been settled. 

She’d then bollock me for something, could be anything. 

We’d then leave. 

• Upvote 4

On 25/12/2021 at 20:35, tokyojoe said:

They just get worse.

I fucking give up.

So you're pissed off, that she’s pissed of because she rumbled your plan to video bints mum dropping the kids off at the pool? 

even I saw through the “obviously fallen out my pocket” excuse.