Jump to content
Ezekiel 25:17

The world of a woman.

Recommended Posts

On 19/07/2021 at 12:08, Elite said:

I'd personally book another 16 personal training sessions over the same two days and say you want the solely focus on her squatting technique, each time she squats down make a complimentary comment and groan. 

 

Three Stacks next appointment.

 

Joke btw Stacksy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lifetime fan said:


Yes but definitely not, not even with Stig’s! 
 

She mainly hit my towbar, there’s just a few small scratches to the side of it. She’s smashed her front grill and bumper though. 
 

Told her to not worry about it as my Mondeo is 13 years old and another couple of scratches don’t matter too much. 

 

She’s making a fucking song and dance about it, taking photos and insisting we go through the insurance.

 

Spoke to the store manager and he’s gonna save the CCTV footage that shows me sat in the fucking car with the engine off playing golf clash! 
 

I can only assume the thick cunt is going to try and claim it’s 50/50.

Years ago some woman drove into the back of me.

Same thing... my car was worthless and wasn't badly damaged so I told her to forget it. She then started saying how it was all my fault, I should have been more careful etc so told her to get the fuck out of it, rang the Police and the Insurance.

My car was a write off and I got £450 for it. I'd got it for £200 a month earlier. The woman got done by her Insurance as it turned out she'd had a dog in the front seat and she was paying attention to that rather than the road. She might have been done by the Police as well

Sheer stupidity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, lifetime fan said:


Yes but definitely not, not even with Stig’s! 
 

She mainly hit my towbar, there’s just a few small scratches to the side of it. She’s smashed her front grill and bumper though. 
 

Told her to not worry about it as my Mondeo is 13 years old and another couple of scratches don’t matter too much. 

 

She’s making a fucking song and dance about it, taking photos and insisting we go through the insurance.

 

Spoke to the store manager and he’s gonna save the CCTV footage that shows me sat in the fucking car with the engine off playing golf clash! 
 

I can only assume the thick cunt is going to try and claim it’s 50/50.

Similar scenario happened to my son in law. His had a bit more damage to his bumper and after the girl having a breakdown in the car park that her insurance was gonna go through the roof, he told her to just pay for the repair and say no more. 
 

Girl was made up. Next day he gets a call off her angry dad saying she’s paying nothing and they’re going 50/50.

 

He reminded him that her insurance was gonna go up and so would his even though he was the victim and it would be best to pay the £200 repair.

 

They went through the insurance instead. 
 

They lost but SIL has to declare every renewal he’s been in a no fault accident and his insurance is a lot higher now compared to saying no. Insurance companies say you’re a higher risk to cause an accident now.

 

Fucking scamming bastards that industry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, lifetime fan said:


Yes but definitely not, not even with Stig’s! 
 

She mainly hit my towbar, there’s just a few small scratches to the side of it. She’s smashed her front grill and bumper though. 
 

Told her to not worry about it as my Mondeo is 13 years old and another couple of scratches don’t matter too much. 

 

She’s making a fucking song and dance about it, taking photos and insisting we go through the insurance.

 

Spoke to the store manager and he’s gonna save the CCTV footage that shows me sat in the fucking car with the engine off playing golf clash! 
 

I can only assume the thick cunt is going to try and claim it’s 50/50.

Put on here before but my brother in law was about scrap his taxi. Some woman crashed in back of him. He told her no worries. Her fella gets in her ear. Next day she storms in taxi rank screaming blue murder how taxi drivers are dodgy and never insured. He suddenly developed whiplash and a damage claim.  Paid for his season ticket 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My statement on the case of the PT:

 

At this time, it's still a fluid situation, but I can say with more certainty that she likely did indeed swerve me. I've learned a couple things from this incident. Notably that while I think what I did isn't inherently wrong, it was likely not going to work and was not the ideal strategy for my intended goal. That's fine, you live and you learn. I also sent her a message request on facebook apologizing a few days ago that she will likely not even see because we have no mutual friends and as a result it will probably go to her spam folder. That was also a mistake, I should have chosen a better mode of communication. We'll see what happens when we cross paths in real life, like I said this is still a fluid situation. That's all, and I will take no questions or comments at this time. Thank you.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

My statement on the case of the PT;

 

At this time, it's still a fluid situation, but I can say with more certainty that she likely did indeed swerve me. I've learned a couple things from this incident. Notably that while I think what I did isn't inherently wrong, it was likely not going to work and was not the ideal strategy for my intended goal. That's fine, you live and you learn. I also sent her a message request on facebook apologizing a few days ago that she will likely not even see because we have no mutual friends and as a result it will probably go to her spam folder. That was also a mistake, I should have chosen a better mode of communication. We'll see what happens when we cross paths in real life, like I said this is still a fluid situation. That's all, and I will take no questions or comments at this time. Thank you.


Have you considered becoming Transgender?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like you said, Stacksy. Shooters shoot, man. 
 

 


Chin up and on to the next one. You know what they say, plenty more fish in the sea. And to capitalise on that, you’re gonna need to book a few lessons with a swimming instructor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

My statement on the case of the PT:

 

At this time, it's still a fluid situation, but I can say with more certainty that she likely did indeed swerve me. I've learned a couple things from this incident. Notably that while I think what I did isn't inherently wrong, it was likely not going to work and was not the ideal strategy for my intended goal. That's fine, you live and you learn. I also sent her a message request on facebook apologizing a few days ago that she will likely not even see because we have no mutual friends and as a result it will probably go to her spam folder. That was also a mistake, I should have chosen a better mode of communication. We'll see what happens when we cross paths in real life, like I said this is still a fluid situation. That's all, and I will take no questions or comments at this time. Thank you.

You tried hard and maybe it hasn't worked out.

 

Plenty of fish in the sea mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

My statement on the case of the PT:

 

At this time, it's still a fluid situation, but I can say with more certainty that she likely did indeed swerve me. I've learned a couple things from this incident. Notably that while I think what I did isn't inherently wrong, it was likely not going to work and was not the ideal strategy for my intended goal. That's fine, you live and you learn. I also sent her a message request on facebook apologizing a few days ago that she will likely not even see because we have no mutual friends and as a result it will probably go to her spam folder. That was also a mistake, I should have chosen a better mode of communication. We'll see what happens when we cross paths in real life, like I said this is still a fluid situation. That's all, and I will take no questions or comments at this time. Thank you.


Next time, just fall back on the good old staples of plastic ties and some duct tape….

 

Only just caught up on this thread. Poor Stacksy.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My follow up comment. Unless the situation changes, this will be my final thought on the subject:

 

I'm not a "there's plenty of fish in the sea" guy. I don't online date or use apps, dont often show interest, and the girls with which I do, I'm usually punching up. If I can offer an analysis of the situation, it's that I was simply too keen and let that influence how I tried to get to know her. I will adjust my courting strategy accordingly and allow for more organic development of relationships. I will still not be replying to specific comments and questions. Thanks for the understanding.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently Jack Nicholson is dead; killed himself and I'm totally wrong in saying that he's very much still alive.

 

Oh, it might be Robin Williams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

My follow up comment. Unless the situation changes, this will be my final thought on the subject:

 

I'm not a "there's plenty of fish in the sea" guy. I don't online date or use apps, dont often show interest, and the girls with which I do, I'm usually punching up. If I can offer an analysis of the situation, it's that I was simply too keen and let that influence how I tried to get to know her. I will adjust my courting strategy accordingly and allow for more organic development of relationships. I will still not be replying to specific comments and questions. Thanks for the understanding.

 

B616DCD6-49AE-4996-8FC2-75D49A60A258.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, just bought a new house so the first thing I will do is go on Twitter to post a photo of me outside it showing my massive tits off with no bra on. But don't mention my tits as I'll screenshot all the responses going on about my tits and complain about it people going on about my tits for the next few days...

20210725_080732.jpg

Screenshot_20210725-080746_Twitter.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Hi, just bought a new house so the first thing I will do is go on Twitter to post a photo of me outside it showing my massive tits off with no bra on. But don't mention my tits as I'll screenshot all the responses going on about my tits and complain about it people going on about my tits for the next few days...

20210725_080732.jpg

Screenshot_20210725-080746_Twitter.jpg

I like your shoes mate. A nice hanging basket will really brighten up that entrance. Enjoy your new house

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Hi, just bought a new house so the first thing I will do is go on Twitter to post a photo of me outside it showing my massive tits off with no bra on. But don't mention my tits as I'll screenshot all the responses going on about my tits and complain about it people going on about my tits for the next few days...

20210725_080732.jpg

Screenshot_20210725-080746_Twitter.jpg

Looking well mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Hi, just bought a new house so the first thing I will do is go on Twitter to post a photo of me outside it showing my massive tits off with no bra on. But don't mention my tits as I'll screenshot all the responses going on about my tits and complain about it people going on about my tits for the next few days...

20210725_080732.jpg

Screenshot_20210725-080746_Twitter.jpg

Cor.... I'd give her a house warming present, if you know what I mean.

 

 

 

 

Probably a plant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×