You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

I reckon personal trainers get asked out almost as much as strippers, even if she likes you it'd be a monumental achievement to get past those deflector shields.

My philosophy was to just keep wanking until someone asked me out and it worked, although those were frustrating 20s.

A man doesn't choose a woman, a woman chooses a man.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

FAre you serious? A woman has a right to do a job without it being your access to her for your benefit. If she did intentionally fob you off, it means she clearly understood what you were trying to do, while she was working. That’s pretty much a dictionary definition of harassment in the workplace.

if you knew she existed, knew you fancied her, and knew already she was a personal trainer, then you had another way to speak to her without forcing yourself into her presence in the workplace to do it.

And you have the nerve to call her a snake?

Harassment in the workplace? Fuck off. Did you catch the part where I wasn't explicitly hitting on her? Also, if she wasn't interested she could have just, you know, told me? We were in a public place, she wasn't in danger of me losing my head at her with no one around. 

• Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

That's what this poor guy was up to, but it was totally misinterpreted... 

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-30480257.html

Reminds me, when I was 18 I got bladdered. My mates mum and auntie saw me slumped against a wall and decided take me home in a taxi.Apparently I got my cock out and told his auntie "have a feel of this"

Literally no recollection of this 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I remember a fella in work, a proper mental case who got accused of harassing female staff, and so whenever he spoke to women for a while after that, he would say "By the way, this isn't harassment".

I remember seeing something shared on Facebook. Some bloke messaged a bird " before we start this conversation I have to legally inform you I'm a registered sex offender"

I bet that had her bloody excited  

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Tell you what, that fucking ho needs some dogshit through her letterbox. That'll teach her to play games with the stackmeister.

Listen, in all seriousness, I knew of this girl but hadn't had the chance to talk to her. And I'm not fucking Don Juan that can just go up to girls on a whim and ask them out.

So I put myself in a situation where I could talk to her, she did her job, which I paid for, and I asked if we could keep contact after. This isn't some creepy thing. 

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Listen, in all seriousness, I knew of this girl but hadn't had the chance to talk to her. And I'm not fucking Don Juan that can just go up to girls on a whim and ask them out.

So I put myself in a situation where I could talk to her, she did her job, which I paid for, and I asked if we could keep contact after. This isn't some creepy thing. 

But do you understand that she might have got the vibe that you were after a bit of rumpy pumpy and might have found it a bit creepy that you booked a PT session with her at her work to further that objective?

I'm not ripping on you mate, that's just my perspective from the outside looking in.

11 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

But do you understand that she might have got the vibe that you were after a bit of rumpy pumpy and might have found it a bit creepy that you booked a PT session with her at her work to further that objective?

I'm not ripping on you mate, that's just my perspective from the outside looking in.

Yes, I asked myself the same question about what she would be thinking before. I just couldn't ever get to talk to her organically. I asked a female friend beforehand about how she would feel herself in the situation of this girl and I was told this wouldn't personally bother her, although this is just one girl's opinion. 

And we only had casual conversation during the session, I was only showing interest in the way that I was asking about her life. 

1 hour ago, littletedwest said:

Reminds me, when I was 18 I got bladdered. My mates mum and auntie saw me slumped against a wall and decided take me home in a taxi.Apparently I got my cock out and told his auntie "have a feel of this"

Literally no recollection of this 

And you've been known as Little Ted ever since. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yes, I asked myself the same question about what she would be thinking before. I just couldn't ever get to talk to her organically. I asked a female friend beforehand about how she would feel herself in the situation of this girl and I was told this wouldn't personally bother her, although this is just one girl's opinion. 

And we only had casual conversation during the session, I was only showing interest in the way that I was asking about her life. 

Shit happens. If it's meant to be, it'll be. If not, as difficult as it can be when you like someone, just move on. 

31 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I'd be inclined to disagree with that. 

18 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Where do you live? What time do you go to bed? When did you last wash your fanny? 

Nah good luck to you. Both of you.