You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

I got grassed on for telling one of our clients we are swamped on the phone on Thursday. We are swamped.

I won't bother saying which sex the person was who put me away, the fucking snake.

I should know better really, 22 years I've been working in offices & have been stabbed in the back more times than Freddie fucking Mercury.

• Upvote 3

On 21/02/2021 at 14:55, Section_31 said:

My old office manager was weird, she didn't like having women coworkers and would badmouth them until they'd been fucked off, even if they didn't work in our office. After there was no women left she turned her guns on us, we went for two full weeks last year without her speaking to us at all, all day, which in a three person office was kind of tough going. 

I always felt she needed to feel needed by the boss, but she accomplished this (in her own head) not by excelling, but by undermining others to make it appear she was the only one who could ultimately be relied upon. I've seen this done by women in an office environment more times than I can count. It's depressing as fuck, especially when you know what's going on.

Reminded me of that line from batman, you stay the hero just long enough to become the villain.

Bitter angry ugly twats. I can just imagine what she was like. Had a very similar woman, she had been at a company I joined for years. When I joined I was told "she kind of does her own thing" as in "you don't need the hassle just give her a wide berth".

Despite this air of independence and seemingly 'doing her own thing' she got involved in every other cunts business. Also one who would make a point of talking to people about people but making sure they knew it was a secret conversation about them. Completely shameless and hard-faced. You'd see her go from person to person spreading her shite but I observed nobody ever went over to her. it's like people tolerated her just because they couldn't deal with the hassle. 

I took on a few new people in different roles and one was a woman in her late 20's in a similar role to the witch. They didn't have to speak or work together in anyway, their roles were similar but in completely different areas. New girl was quite hot and the witches face when she saw her on her first day was a picture. Instantly up, all red faced walking around to other women commenting on the new girl (blatantly jealous and put out). As the days and weeks went on she'd start talking over her if a conversation was happening across desks, or if new girl was in the canteen talking the with would make sure she walked in and would just start talking really loud about her day etc. Fuck all you can do about it though. They hold too much power. I hope the cunt has been hit by a bus. 

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

Well said, that's the real issue here-

"Yeah officer a woman is on fire, she's actually running around in flames here I was gonna save her life but I didn't want to get accused of something by chasing her and throwing water on her" 

We get a couple hours a day without the kids when they pass out. My wife is currently spending hers making over my daughters barbie style zombie doll. She spent 10 minutes brushing her hair, is now washing the hair with some kind of shampoo, then conditioner, then some kind of hair mask. Next is a full body scrub and steam cleaning it's dress. 

I bought it for my daughter at a charity shop for 50p as it happened to be the toy that caught her attention at the time. 

Pizza is arriving soon, I guarantee her slices will be cold by the time she eats it. 

I thought the wife was taking the piss but apparently not 

' Ooh that was interesting what our Paula ( niece ) was saying , she has found an influencer on line who charges £21 per month and runs your keto diet for you. She puts a fresh video on every morning outlining the recipes for your meals and the exercises you need to do. She's going to ring me back with the details as I couldn't hear her properly cos she was in the queue at KFC ' 

• Upvote 3

I’ve worked over 70 hours this week. Was due to finish at 8 this morning after a 24 hour shift and the plan was to come home, quickly empty my balls, have a kip and then spend the day chilling out in the kitchen, cooking a roast with a few glasses of red and G&T’s. 

Cunt taking over from me this morning rang in sick, I can’t leave unless a meds trained member of staff is here so stayed on until 1 o’clock. 

I get home to her happily announce she’s boxed up loads of shit and has found someone on Facebook taking donations who then spreads it around her local community. 

I call bollocks, she argues against it and insists we take a dozen boxes of toys, books, CD’s and DVD’s to this ‘charity’ she found on Facebook. 

I then have to clear the boot out, put the back seats down and load the car. 

“Don’t be so miserable, it’s only over the road and you’re helping poor people”. 

8 miles down the A38 she gets us lost as she knows where she’s going but they’ve changed the name of the road...

Finally find this place and it screams crack den just parking on the same street. 

I tell her it’s bollocks and it’s a scam. I’m again told I’m a miserable cunt with no social conscience (she voted for Nick fucking Clegg!).  

I empty the car, lump everything up to this shithole to be answered by the dictionary definition of two brownheads. 

I look at Claire and just walk off. 

I’m sat in the car waiting for her and can see she’s talking to them for a good few minutes before she comes back. 

She gets in the car and says “I don’t think they are running a charity, I think you should go back and ask for it all back”.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

I’ve worked over 70 hours this week. Was due to finish at 8 this morning after a 24 hour shift and the plan was to come home, quickly empty my balls, have a kip and then spend the day chilling out in the kitchen, cooking a roast with a few glasses of red and G&T’s. 

Cunt taking over from me this morning rang in sick, I can’t leave unless a meds trained member of staff is here so stayed on until 1 o’clock. 

I get home to her happily announce she’s boxed up loads of shit and has found someone on Facebook taking donations who then spreads it around her local community. 

I call bollocks, she argues against it and insists we take a dozen boxes of toys, books, CD’s and DVD’s to this ‘charity’ she found on Facebook. 

“Don’t be so miserable, it’s only over the road and you’re helping poor people”. 

8 miles down the A38 she gets us lost as she knows where she’s going but they’ve changed the name of the road...

Finally find this place and it screams crack den just parking on the same street. 

I tell her it’s bollocks and it’s a scam. I’m again told I’m a miserable cunt with no social conscience (she voted for Nick fucking Clegg!).  

I empty the car, lump everything up to this shithole to be answered by the dictionary definition of two brownheads. 

I’m sat in the car waiting for her and can see she’s talking to them for a good few minutes before she comes back. 

She gets in the car and says “I don’t think they are running a charity, I think you should go back and ask for it all back”.

Christ. I take it you'll be turning yourself in and confessing to a murder soon? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Every single husband or long term boyfriend is now shaking his head, not in disbelief, but in sheer wonderment that you've not buried her under the patio.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

I had high hopes for this one Col. Looks like you might need to get her to put a grey wig on and walk past Kurtzes house. 

• Upvote 3