You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Bought the Disney Plus firestick in March. Me, the Mrs and my daughter watched all the Star Wars films back to back over the course of a fortnight. The only one we didn't watch was Solo. 

Since then they have watched all the Marvel films again and started watching Shield the TV series as well as other films on Amazon Prime. 

Was bored on saturday after the Liverpool game so me and my daughter watched Solo while the Mrs was out. When I told her we had watched it she went off her head and said we were supposed to watch all the star wars films together and said I'd "ruined everything". She never spoke to me for 3 hours. I said we can all watch it again together but got told "it's too fucking late now"

This is despite us watching the last of the star wars films in March, her watching about another 60 Marvel films and showing absolutely no interest in Solo until after I had watched it on Saturday.

Women just turn everything into a fucking drama and your mind has to play 5D chess to limit the things they can flip or moan about. 

• Upvote 2

Spent today rearranging my bosses office and our training room to ensure all desks in the office were spaced properly. 

Trying to explain chairs in the training room didn’t need to be spaced just sideways and you could then put a row of chairs 2 foot in front went on deaf ears for hours. 

I ended up just leaving and telling her I had a conference call. 

Woman in my work is fuming because the caretaker won't move everything from her classroom to another classroom. She's got a cupboard and a half full of shite. She pretty much ordered him to do it and dropped a, "well that's your job isn't it?" (It isn't) Every other teacher in school has just cracked on and done it. The caretaker is sound and does me loads of favours because I treat him like a human being and help him push the odd big wheelie bin about and is helping me move my stuff on Friday. 

Imagine treating people like humans?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

On 13/07/2020 at 21:16, Doctor Troy said:

Bought the Disney Plus firestick in March. Me, the Mrs and my daughter watched all the Star Wars films back to back over the course of a fortnight. The only one we didn't watch was Solo. 

Since then they have watched all the Marvel films again and started watching Shield the TV series as well as other films on Amazon Prime. 

Was bored on saturday after the Liverpool game so me and my daughter watched Solo while the Mrs was out. When I told her we had watched it she went off her head and said we were supposed to watch all the star wars films together and said I'd "ruined everything". She never spoke to me for 3 hours. I said we can all watch it again together but got told "it's too fucking late now"

This is despite us watching the last of the star wars films in March, her watching about another 60 Marvel films and showing absolutely no interest in Solo until after I had watched it on Saturday.

Women just turn everything into a fucking drama and your mind has to play 5D chess to limit the things they can flip or moan about. 

Would be a positive if mine did this.

• Upvote 1

On 13/07/2020 at 21:16, Doctor Troy said:

Enough time to sneak in another film.

On 14/05/2020 at 02:28, Doctor Troy said:

A woman we know whose kid has Autism said she went to the same hotel as us in Morocco the week before we went. 

She said the hotel was nice but had a kick off with a load of Dutch people who moaned in their own language about their son having a meltdown near them. 

She said she shouted at them but they carried on talking in their own language and gestured that her son was being naughty. When she said they never spoke English she said they kept saying "Dutch, Dutch, Dutch, no English".

She then went back to her room and typed up this long rant and put it into google translate to translate it from English to Dutch then got the reception to print it out for her.

She then walked up to these people at the bar in the evening and handed them a copy each and said they should read it. 

They just looked at it and shrugged their shoulders and gave them back to her whilst smirking. She went off her head at them again saying they were ignorant. They they smiling said Dutch, Dutch", she replied "it is fucking Dutch, why are you laughing?"

I said I found that surprising as most Dutch people were sound and virtually all of them speak perfect English from an early age. She must have found the only 4 in Holland who dont speak English.

I then told her that Dutch was probably "Deutsch" and they were German. As I said that the hotel was German owned and the only nationalities when we were there were British, German and French.  So no wonder they had no fucking clue what she was on about and laughed when she handed them a big rant in Dutch. 

Brother-in-law is half Dutch (3rd gen Australian). 
we went to an international beer festival a few years back and he saw a sign saying Deutsche and was like ah that’s my lot let’s see what they’ve got.

I did our fortnightly food planning this afternoon; I'm really good at using up what we have in the house and making use of produce from the garden so the accompanying shopping list was quite short (I'd guess sub-£50). 

The missus offered to go and do the shopping and came back with twice what we needed at a cost of £100. Why? How? 

21 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

I did our fortnightly food planning this afternoon; I'm really good at using up what we have in the house and making use of produce from the garden so the accompanying shopping list was quite short (I'd guess sub-£50). 

The missus offered to go and do the shopping and came back with twice what we needed at a cost of £100. Why? How? 

Ask her if she planned the food shop for a whole month rather than a fortnight, and see how she reacts. Then tell us about it of course.

4 hours ago, Karl_b said:

Mine does that, when I do the shopping she moans that I havent taken advantage of enough two for one offers but then goes and spends about £40 on a £15 shop. 

Headed out to walk the dog at a local ish

park this morning.

We’re planning a small BBQ later so I requested we stop at a Tesco Express on the way so I could pick up a few things. She was driving as I had a few yesterday and I prefer not to have the dog in my car. 

She denied my request, saying she had a lot to do when we got home, but went on to say she’d stop on the way back.

Apparently, stopping at a Tesco Express on the way to the park takes more time than stopping at the same Tesco Express on the way back.

I didn’t question this. It’s better not to. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Headed out to walk the dog at a local ish

park this morning.

We’re planning a small BBQ later so I requested we stop at a Tesco Express on the way so I could pick up a few things. She was driving as I had a few yesterday and I prefer not to have the dog in my car. 

She denied my request, saying she had a lot to do when we got home, but went on to say she’d stop on the way back.

Apparently, stopping at a Tesco Express on the way to the park takes more time than stopping at the same Tesco Express on the way back.

I didn’t question this. It’s better not to. 

Is it on the wrong side of the road on the way there?

4 hours ago, Moo said:

Is it on the wrong side of the road on the way there?

You might be on to something. Right turn into the car park on the way there. Left on the way back. A potential time saving, in Sunday morning traffic, of approximately five seconds.

She’s a genius. 

4 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

You might be on to something. Right turn into the car park on the way there. Left on the way back. A potential time saving, in Sunday morning traffic, of approximately five seconds.

She’s a genius. 

That'll be it though you know.  Been there done that.

• Upvote 1