You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

1 hour ago, Special K said:

That sounds like she's in anaphylactic shock. Is she ok?

200.gif

It’s gone down a bit now. She had a video call with a doctor earlier. The important thing is that she’s got a full refund. One of her ginger mates has already said she’ll have the moisturiser. Looking forward to seeing what she looks like as a balloon. 

• Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

200.gif

It’s gone down a bit now. She had a video call with a doctor earlier. The important thing is that she’s got a full refund. One of her ginger mates has already said she’ll have the moisturiser. Looking forward to seeing what she looks like as a balloon. 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Woke her up from a nap about 8 o’clock and one of her eyes was completely closed. It was opened again once she’d had a few minutes to wake up but I’ve had to force her to come to A&E. If it’s like that after an hour’s kip then I don’t know what it would look like after a full night’s sleep. 

She wasn’t best pleased with me insisting that she needs to see someone and she said she’s gonna tell them that I battered her. It’s eerily quiet at the hospital but I still couldn’t even get past reception so I’m stuck in the fucking car. 

Free parking though. Winner! Need to put together a Spotify playlist to wind her up on the way home. Suggestions welcome. 

5 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Woke her up from a nap about 8 o’clock and one of her eyes was completely closed. It was opened again once she’d had a few minutes to wake up but I’ve had to force her to come to A&E. If it’s like that after an hour’s kip then I don’t know what it would look like after a full night’s sleep. 

She wasn’t best pleased with me insisting that she needs to see someone and she said she’s gonna tell them that I battered her. It’s eerily quiet at the hospital but I still couldn’t even get past reception so I’m stuck in the fucking car. 

Free parking though. Winner! Need to put together a Spotify playlist to wind her up on the way home. Suggestions welcome. 

The Eye of the Tiger.

43 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Turning Japanese by The Vapors

https://youtu.be/IWWwM2wwMww

• Upvote 1