You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

I must have a form of tourettes

My mrs says to me last night "god when this is over i'll be pushing 11 stone" To which I replied (i dont know what came over me) "nah, god! You havent lost that much weight"

Shes a size 10/12, has put no noticeable weight on at all and now isnt talking to me

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Remmie said:

Wife wanted to go to the supermarket for a change as I normally do the shopping while I look after the kids. Asks if I want anything, some beer I say.

She comes back with 3 X 330ml cans.

My mother in law does stuff like that. She lives on the same property as us, and we'll often ask if theres anything each other needs if we're going to the supermarket. She does things like, if I ask her for "some potatoes" I.e. enough to use in a meal, she'll come back with two. And not two large ones either. They'll be the size of golf balls. Yeah, that's gonna go round 3 adults and a child. Dunderhead.

10 hours ago, A Red said:

I must have a form of tourettes

My mrs says to me last night "god when this is over i'll be pushing 11 stone" To which I replied (i dont know what came over me) "nah, god! You havent lost that much weight"

Shes a size 10/12, has put no noticeable weight on at all and now isnt talking to me

I'd let my missus push me off a cliff if she ever got near 11 stone!

My Mrs has become that used to moaning at me and blaming me for everything that she moaned at me for her leaving sharp knives out in the kitchen and her leaving my sons clothes on the bathroom floor after she gave him a shower last night.

She did these things, completely  forgot about it but noticed them 30 minutes after she did it and instantly thought it was me. 

When I pointed out her mistake stormed off in a huff.

Me and her have just done a quiz. I asked "Who painted The Last Supper" ?

"I think it might be Michelangelo but he wasn't around then was he?"

It took me a good 5 minutes to compose myself during which she called me every cunt under the sun.  

Since then Ive been carrying it on "can you just get Judas to stay still please?" 

This was about half an hour ago I'm still pushing organs back in. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Me and her have just done a quiz. I asked "Who painted The Last Supper" ?

"I think it might be Michelangelo but he wasn't around then was he?"

It took me a good 5 minutes to compose myself during which she called me every cunt under the sun.  

Since then Ive been carrying it on "can you just get Judas to stay still please?" 

This was about half an hour ago I'm still pushing organs back in. 

Reminded me of this.

when-you-go-out-for-a-quiet-meal-and-some-42879653.png

• Upvote 5

The Mrs. is watching a gameshow and one of the prizes is a dartboard. She said that the "clock" was actually quite nice. I told her the presenter had just said that it was a dartboard and as far I I knew there wasn't such a thing as a 20 hr clock.

I think she's finally starting to crack.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stouffer said:

The Mrs. is watching a gameshow and one of the prizes is a dartboard. She said that the "clock" was actually quite nice. I told her the presenter had just said that it was a dartboard and as far I I knew there wasn't such a thing as a 20 hr clock.

Two day Jupiter clock...

On 11/04/2020 at 11:13, Remmie said:

Wife wanted to go to the supermarket for a change as I normally do the shopping while I look after the kids. Asks if I want anything, some beer I say.

Almost a litre! But not quite, of course...

2 hours ago, Stouffer said:

bully+from+bullseye.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 11/04/2020 at 11:13, Remmie said:

That is superb. 

I'm a messy sod and my side of the bedroom invariably has a pile of "not quite dirty enough to wash" clothes. She's been on on me for a few days to sort it out as it's my responsibility so I did and generally tidied my half of the room out of spite. She's just had a meltdown because we've a gas engineer coming to look at our boiler which is in the cupboard on her side of the room and the cupboard is overflowing with her clothes, toiletries and general mess. 

She tried to get me involved in tidying the cupboard and I said I'd fulfilled "my responsibility" on my side of the room. 

Lockdown is hard. 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

That is superb. 

I'm a messy sod and my side of the bedroom invariably has a pile of "not quite dirty enough to wash" clothes. She's been on on me for a few days to sort it out as it's my responsibility so I did and generally tidied my half of the room out of spite. She's just had a meltdown because we've a gas engineer coming to look at our boiler which is in the cupboard on her side of the room and the cupboard is overflowing with her clothes, toiletries and general mess. 

She tried to get me involved in tidying the cupboard and I said I'd fulfilled "my responsibility" on my side of the room. 

Lockdown is hard. 

Repped for tidying out of spite

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

That is superb. 

Lockdown is hard. 

I'm guessing that every day is like a lockdown once you actually manage to get IN your bedroom.

073a118ded14684c6cb2ab34a72aa89e.jpg

• Upvote 2

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 20:53, lifetime fan said:

The woman who refuses to buy anything other than fairy washing up liquid as it’s a false economy has bought 54 rolls of bog paper for £4. 

This morning as I'm leaving for work...

Her: Can you pick up some loo roll when you're out?

Me: Haven't you ordered a load?

Her: Yes but it won't be delivered for a while (she starts mumbling and lowering her voice when she says this).

Me: When?

Her: When what?

Me: When will it be delivered?

Her: August.

• Upvote 13

23 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

This morning as I'm leaving for work...

Her: Can you pick up some loo roll when you're out?

Me: Haven't you ordered a load?

Her: Yes but it won't be delivered for a while (she starts mumbling and lowering her voice when she says this).

Me: When?

Her: When what?

Me: When will it be delivered?

Her: August.

What year?