You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

I pretty sure my wife's just called into This Morning putting 3 different voices on

The phone in was "Am I being Unreasonable?"

1st caller - I'm upset because my husband can leave the house but I can't
2nd caller - I'm upset my husband won't do any jobs around the house
3rd caller - I want my husband to sleep in the spare room

• Upvote 1

Her: People have been furlonged in work today

Me: What do you mean, furlonged?

Her: This is what they call it when you get laid off, but you don't get laid off

Me: Have you spoke to people today about people being Furlonged?

Her: Yes

Me: What did they say when you said people had been furlonged, did they say much, look funny at you?

Her: Yes, how do you know, no one really wants to talk about it, everyone must be upset

Me: Yep, that'll be it, dead upset. What do you fancy for tea, horse? 

Her: What?

Me: nothing

• Upvote 6

Got this dive map on the wall showing all the best sites. It’s not conventional but clearly a map of the world. 

I said to her that when this is all over we should throw a dart at it and go wherever it lands. 

“What part of the world is that?”

”It’s the whole world”

*baffled look*

”Really? The whole world?”

*sigh*

”Really”

01E0B6CB-B20E-4266-A1A3-6CA38D0D2F42.jpeg

• Upvote 4

Just looking back through some old photos and found this classic one of some cheese on toast she made me. Of course, she then got a cob on and said I was selfish for complaining about it. How I haven’t divorced her I don’t know. 

DC8F2949-1B54-4BBC-A353-67B91A07ABF6.jpeg

• Upvote 14

12 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Just looking back through some old photos and found this classic one of some cheese on toast she made me. Of course, she then got a cob on and said I was selfish for complaining about it. How I haven’t divorced her I don’t know. 

You sure you were not playing games with rugby union types 

4 hours ago, TheBitch said:

Got this dive map on the wall showing all the best sites. It’s not conventional but clearly a map of the world. 

I said to her that when this is all over we should throw a dart at it and go wherever it lands. 

”It’s the whole world”

*baffled look*

*sigh*

”Really”

If she throws the dart you might end up with 2 weeks behind the sofa.  

im here all week, don’t have the beef. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, TheBitch said:

”It’s the whole world”

*baffled look*

*sigh*

”Really”

Unbelievable!! 

10 hours ago, TheBitch said:

”It’s the whole world”

*baffled look*

*sigh*

”Really”

I did the dart thing and got Papua New Guinea but still haven't been. A combination of expense and impracticality with the wife and kids means I'll probably never do it. Gutted because it's exactly the sort of wilderness that we know fuck all about and would be amazing.

Go for me...

18 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I did the dart thing and got Papua New Guinea but still haven't been. A combination of expense and impracticality with the wife and kids means I'll probably never do it. Gutted because it's exactly the sort of wilderness that we know fuck all about and would be amazing.

Go for me...

I was supposed to go there on the trip I should be on now.

*cries*

9 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Looks like it has been left on a table at the back of a bukkake party.

13 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

She obviously hates you

14 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Looks more like you got overexcited at seeing a piece of toast....

1 hour ago, mattyq said:

She obviously hates you

Fair enough but I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. Actually, I would to be fair. @JohnnyH I hope you get some shit cheese on toast. 

33 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Looks more like you got overexcited at seeing a piece of toast....

Well it was a sexy piece of toast. 

15 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Fair enough but I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. Actually, I would to be fair. @JohnnyH I hope you get some shit cheese on toast. 

Well it was a sexy piece of toast. 

I’ve never had an enemy before. I don’t know how to react.