Quantcast
The world of a woman. - Page 526 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Ezekiel 25:17

The world of a woman.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

My missus is off to Edinburgh with her mates at the weekend. She has just messaged her uncle who is working up there asking how cold it is. He replied saying it is -8. This was earlier this afternoon. 

She has just come in and casually told me that its -8 in Edinburgh so she has told the girls on the whatsapp-group they really need to wrap up. 

I'm in tears. 

Don't get this, was her uncle taking the piss?

29 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

I really haven't got fucking clue what goes on inside their heads. Me and Her Indoors haven't been speaking for a couple of days over something utterly trivial.

Anyway she calls me over and says 'try this on'. It's a new winter jacket that she has just bought for me out of the blue that is ideal. I say lovely thanks, thank you.

She's still not talking to me.

She's just yelled upstairs to me 'how many fish fingers do you want?' Now I can hear her moaning about something else.

This one is gonna last.

1 minute ago, tokyojoe said:

She's just yelled upstairs to me 'how many fish fingers do you want?' Now I can hear her moaning about something else.

This one is gonna last.

Jump out the window and go the pub mate. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Does it not get that cold in Edinburgh then. I though Scotland was fucking freezing.

So no, it isn't obvious you fucking dreary pissflap.

-8 mid afternoon in the middle of November you fucking hang-glider. 

Plus if you're going to take the piss it needs to be outrageous, like if he'd said -20 and she'd bought it, that would be quite thick.

Some cunt at work years ago once told me they'd won 500 quid on the lottery, and then later on said they were only taking the piss. Its fucking belieavable. If they'd said they'd won ten million and I'd been taken in, then yeah fair enough.

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

-8 mid afternoon in the middle of November you fucking hang-glider. 

November is fucking cold on the Isle of Man. It's not a stretch to think it would be even colder further north.

You prick. 

ETA the coldest temperature ever recorded in Edinburgh is -15.7c. So fuck off.

1 minute ago, General Dryness said:

November is fucking cold on the Isle of Man. It's not a stretch to think it would be even colder further north.

You prick. 

Ive just looked and you are lucky to go below freezing all year round. -8 is ridiculous. 

Nobhead. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Ive just looked and you are lucky to go below freezing all year round. -8 is ridiculous. 

Nobhead. 

Edinburgh is much further north though.

Anyway, lifes too short so go and sing some rebel songs and punch a woman or whatever it is you do.

Just now, General Dryness said:

Edinburgh is much further north though.

Anyway, lifes too short so go and sing some rebel songs and punch a woman or whatever it is you do.

Shut up you girl. 

43 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

This one is gonna last.

You sure theres not a hidden message there mate ?

It was -2 when I got the bus to work at 8:10 this morning & hasn't gone much above 0 all day.

The weekend is meant to be more like 8 degrees though.

7 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Are we talking -8 Celsius or Fahrenheit?

The only person who still uses Fahrenheit in this country is Jacob Rees-Mogg

• Upvote 1

I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone for the tremendous debate about average temperature patterns for Edinburgh in November. It's really made this thread one for the ages and I've stuck my cock in a vice and drizzled marmalade on it several times whilst reading.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone for the tremendous debate about average temperature patterns for Edinburgh in November. It's really made this thread one for the ages and I've stuck my cock in a vice and drizzled marmalade on it several times whilst reading.

You're welcome Rem, knowing that you believe in me makes it all worthwhile.

4 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Its minus overnight here in the North West so not a big deal to believe its a few degrees cooler in the land of the fried Mars bar.

RiS up for me Clive.

Never doubted your wisdom for a second.