Quantcast
The world of a woman. - Page 519 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Ezekiel 25:17

The world of a woman.

Recommended Posts

On 18/05/2019 at 21:08, Mook said:

I moaned at our 3 year old for running at me while I was changing a CD today & my missus goes, "If you're so worried about your CD player why don't you sell it & buy a cheap one until they get older?".

 

I've put her & the bairns up on Gumtree.

Hope she's learned her lesson for the next time you change the VHS.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When your good ladies ask you “would you get yourself another woman if I died?” And believe me they do ask. your answer should immediately be

 

”well I don’t want to be sitting there alone at the funeral do i?”

 

 

you’re welcome. 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chip Butty said:

Apparently, we are watching The Hunt for Jodie........ no, sorry, Jedi John, on Channel 4. 

I heard they found Jedi John in Mos ISISley.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The Mrs always asks me what's going on in films even when I suspect she already knows.

 

Its when they ask you what’s going to happen despite knowing you’ve never seen the fucking film that gets me. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lifetime fan said:

 

Its when they ask you what’s going to happen despite knowing you’ve never seen the fucking film that gets me. 

Or to explain their motivations.

 

"Why did he do that?"

 

"He's Darth Vader isn't he? He can do whatever the fuck he wants."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Or to explain their motivations.

 

"Why did he do that?"

 

"He's Darth Vader isn't he? He can do whatever the fuck he wants."

I've got a standard response for those...

 

"Because it's in the fucking storyline."

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A woman in my work has no kids but always takes half term off. When I asked why she does this she told me that in her last job she was told that she didn't take priority when having time off during half term and summer holidays because she has no kids. 

 

However, there are no restrictions in our place regarding this.

 

For some reason she's kept this up to be awkward and piss off anyone with kids. Also she was moaning the other week about how expensive flights to Portugal were because of half term. She has also moaned about the amount of kids in Costa Coffee when she goes there when she is off. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

A woman in my work has no kids but always takes half term off. When I asked why she does this she told me that in her last job she was told that she didn't take priority when having time off during half term and summer holidays because she has no kids. 

 

However, there are no restrictions in our place regarding this.

 

For some reason she's kept this up to be awkward and piss off anyone with kids. Also she was moaning the other week about how expensive flights to Portugal were because of half term. She has also moaned about the amount of kids in Costa Coffee when she goes there when she is off. 

Classic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

A woman in my work has no kids but always takes half term off. When I asked why she does this she told me that in her last job she was told that she didn't take priority when having time off during half term and summer holidays because she has no kids. 

 

However, there are no restrictions in our place regarding this.

 

For some reason she's kept this up to be awkward and piss off anyone with kids. Also she was moaning the other week about how expensive flights to Portugal were because of half term. She has also moaned about the amount of kids in Costa Coffee when she goes there when she is off. 

What a cunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She sounds a complete dick. I do loads of extra shifts in half term for my mates who have got kids and well, I haven’t, so there’s no need for me to be off. 

People like her want firing into the sun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheBitch said:

She sounds a complete dick. I do loads of extra shifts in half term for my mates who have got kids and well, I haven’t, so there’s no need for me to be off. 

Kids want firing into the sun. 

Agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deliberately wanting to pay extra to go on the same holiday just at a time to piss off other people she works with? 

 

Tell her funerals are cheaper if you commit suicide. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For years I worked Christmas and summer hols to cover those with kids. If even I do it this women must be a right cunt.  Any chance of her number? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While that woman especially taking time off in half term and actually going on holiday etc, paying more, moaning about kids etc is clearly ridiculous, I don't think employers should refuse time off just cos you don't have kids.  She's being spiteful and cutting her nose off to spite her face (aka being a woman), but maybe she suffered financially or otherwise due to her previous employers unfairness. Then again, maybe she's just being a nasty mare. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/03/2019 at 18:48, Remmie said:

After the loss of work blue and now Mook's thick boss, I'm really feeling the pressure to maintain links with Amy

And she’s currently pregnant. How did you manage to maintain those links? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×