You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

The ability of a scally bird to be in a constant nark over even the most trivial matters is phenomenal. They seem to live their lives in a permanent state of agitation then just explode over anything. Usually this is family/boyfriend/husband related where there is always some ongoing drama that needs to be played out on social media or on a phone within earshot of everyone. 

On the train in one was kicking off on her mate for putting something on Facebook then when I got in there was a scally bird kicking off about her sister borrowing money off her mum and saying "i I see her again this week I'm gonna rip her fuckin head off". 

The most basic things in scally bird world must take forever to sort out as there seems to be a tradition of endless arguing before any decisons are made.

So my missus has finally done something worthy of this thread.

I told her she’d made it. She seemed quite pleased, in truth, but fucking hell...

im working from home today and she was sleeping off celebratory drinks from being told she’d got the job she interviewed for yesterday, but finally got up and went to the shop for milk and some stuff for lunch.

she came back very pleased with herself and showed me a fuck off massive family bottle of head and shoulders she’d bought for me, because the one in my shower was almost run out.

i had to remind her that I’m bald and have had a shaven head for the entire time she’s known me, and so I don’t tend to need shampoo.

seemed to surprise her!

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I told her she’d made it. She seemed quite pleased, in truth, but fucking hell...

im working from home today and she was sleeping off celebratory drinks from being told she’d got the job she interviewed for yesterday, but finally got up and went to the shop for milk and some stuff for lunch.

she came back very pleased with herself and showed me a fuck off massive family bottle of head and shoulders she’d bought for me, because the one in my shower was almost run out.

i had to remind her that I’m bald and have had a shaven head for the entire time she’s known me, and so I don’t tend to need shampoo.

seemed to surprise her!

You've got pubic dandruff. She's being kind. 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

seemed to surprise her!

Throw the old bottle away, you scruff.

• Upvote 1

Her; ' I can't believe he is dead , I reckon it was all of the putting weight on and then losing it again '

( Baffled, I decide to stay quiet )

' Well he's the first out of Friends to die isn't he ? '

( I offer ' I know , I can't believe he has died the same week as Luke Perry ' and then bury my head in the paper )

We found our old of Wii in a suitcase and set it up. DaughterD loved the Just Dance games but they were a bit hard for her. MrsD bought just dance kids on eBay. It arrived today. DaughterD really excited. I opened it and it was just the manual. 

MrsD was incandescent ranting about cheeky eBay bastards selling things fraudulently and considering reporting them. 

Obviously upon viewing the eBay ad it clearly states that it was just the manual. Couldn't be clearer that the disc was not included. She just saw the picture and her female "BUYBUYBUYBUY" gatherer genes kicked in

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

We found our old of Wii in a suitcase and set it up. DaughterD loved the Just Dance games but they were a bit hard for her. MrsD bought just dance kids on eBay. It arrived today. DaughterD really excited. I opened it and it was just the manual. 

MrsD was incandescent ranting about cheeky eBay bastards selling things fraudulently and considering reporting them. 

Obviously upon viewing the eBay ad it clearly states that it was just the manual. Couldn't be clearer that the disc was not included. She just saw the picture and her female "BUYBUYBUYBUY" gatherer genes kicked in

Who the fuck sells a manual?

We've just come home after visiting Exeter University with her eldest. A 4 hour car journey that she drove. She's fucking knackered but instead of going to bed she decides, on a big f***ball match night, to kip on the couch.

Me and the lad have been as quiet as we could be, even stifling cheers, but I started eating a packet of crisps. Cue her waking up and moaning about the noise. I told her to go to bed.

Off she goes in a fucking huff.

I cannot be fucking arsed with her sometimes

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Special K said:

We've just come home after visiting Exeter University with her eldest. A 4 hour car journey that she drove. She's fucking knackered but instead of going to bed she decides, on a big f***ball match night, to kip on the couch.

Me and the lad have been as quiet as we could be, even stifling cheers, but I started eating a packet of crisps. Cue her waking up and moaning about the noise. I told her to go to bed.

Off she goes in a fucking huff.

I cannot be fucking arsed with her sometimes

I don't see a single downside to this story...

• Like 1

My missus had a cob on because I didn't ask her about a trivial call from the doctor about some minor ailment which requires some vitamin tablets on top of her blood pressure ones. All this after hearing my Dad's cousin had passed away just the week after my Dad's brother's funeral (who died about a fortnight previously.) They love a drama over absolutely nothing don't they?

PS,all my missus needs to do is shift a fair bit of weight and she could forego all tablets but you can't say that to women so I just shut up and say nothing.

On 13/03/2019 at 16:40, Mook said:

My boss just now, "I've just spoken with someone called Prince at the call centre, do you think it's actually Prince?".

Probably not, no. Dead American popstars tend not to work in call centres in Beckenham.

We'll all miss her

Well, except you obviously.

• Upvote 2

Some fat woman in work still goes on about Steve Staunton and Glenn Hysen asking her out on a date (both different times) about 30 odd years ago. 

She's single and still lives with her parents and always moans about her sister who owns her own house and goes on about 6 holidays a year. Proper fucking hates her even though her sister is nice to her. Her sister arranged a party for her 50th and hardly anyone turned up but she decided it was her sisters fault for not telling enough people.

It isnt her sisters fault that she's got no mates and no one in their right mind would bang her.

• Upvote 1