You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Woman who sits opposite me has started seeing a new fella and had the most bizarre rant at him yesterday. He wanted to take her away for a dirty weekend and said Manchester. She immediately roared at him saying "i dont like trams". Then he suggested Nottingham and she shouted at him "i dont fucking like trams" and slammed to phone down on him.

It was a proper WTF? Moment

Woman who sits opposite me has started seeing a new fella and had the most bizarre rant at him yesterday. He wanted to take her away for a dirty weekend and said Manchester. She immediately roared at him saying "i dont like trams". Then he suggested Nottingham and she shouted at him "i dont fucking like trams" and slammed to phone down on him.

sounds like she could benefit from a course of tramadol. 

Doesn't it lads?  

Lads?

• Upvote 3

Makes you wonder what she would have said if he had suggested New York. 

He'd have been fine given New York doesn't have trams.

San Fransisco on the other hand...

That's good, he could get her on this and convince her that it's not a tram and convert her.

There’s a woman parked next to me who’s just somehow managed to set off her car alarm whilst she was sat inside it. She spent the best part of a minute pushing buttons on the dashboard trying to make it stop, before finally getting out, locking the car, unlocking it and getting back in again.

She must have used the remote central locking while she was still inside the car.

Was in a meeting with a colleague yesterday in London. As it was a nice night, we decided to walk back to our hotel via the Thames and clear our heads of the utter fucking shite we'd just endured the previous eight hours.

About two miles into the walk back she realises that she's lost her bank card. She proceeds to empty the contents of her handbag out and still no sign of the card. It was now six pm and I told her that the last time she used it was at about 08:15 am when we came through the ticket barrier at the tube station. So, about ten hours had now passed when she was certain she last had it. I advised her to get onto her bank and get the card canceled as anyone could be using it on contactless purchases. But no. Her idea was to retrace our steps all the way back to the fucking hotel through rush hour London where the meeting took place in the hope she'd find it.

Was in a meeting with a colleague yesterday in London. As it was a nice night, we decided to walk back to our hotel via the Thames and clear our heads of the utter fucking shite we'd just endured the previous eight hours.

About two miles into the walk back she realises that she's lost her bank card. She proceeds to empty the contents of her handbag out and still no sign of the card. It was now six pm and I told her that the last time she used it was at about 08:15 am when we came through the ticket barrier at the tube station. So, about ten hours had now passed when she was certain she last had it. I advised her to get onto her bank and get the card canceled as anyone could be using it on contactless purchases. But no. Her idea was to retrace our steps all the way back to the fucking hotel through rush hour London where the meeting took place in the hope she'd find it.

worlds-giantist-facepalm.gif

It was there wasn't it?