You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Sitting in a tiny office with two women is brilliant, this morning I've had...

1. Complaining about the draughty window

2. Complaining about the floor not being hoovered

3. Complaining about the bin not being emptied

4. Complaining about the fridge

5. Complaining about the kitchen sink

6. Complaining about the dishwasher

7. Complaining about the lack of a microwave

8. Complaining about the knackered lift

9. Complaining about the state of the toilets

10. Complaining about each other

11. Complaining about IT

All this while I'm sitting quietly doing all the fucking work.

There's a good case to be made that they should be staying at home to look after the bairns because as far as I can make out they contribute nothing other than moaning, bitching & talking a load of shite.

Sick of it.

LF is creasing me here.

He is not happy.

In our house things are going like this...

We're going to Germany for 2 nights, I saw return flights for £20 and thought fuck it let's go.

I was on nights last night, got to bed at 7 this morning, got up at 10:30, had my breakfast, had a shower, threw some clothes in a bag and was ready before 12:15

She had fuck all to do last night, had fuck all to do this morning and is currently screaming from upstairs while getting her make up on and doing her hair with nothing in her case the last time I looked.

Women.

LF is creasing me here.

He is not happy.

In our house things are going like this...

We're going to Germany for 2 nights, I saw return flights for £20 and thought fuck it let's go.

I was on nights last night, got to bed at 7 this morning, got up at 10:30, had my breakfast, had a shower, threw some clothes in a bag and was ready before 12:15

She had fuck all to do last night, had fuck all to do this morning and is currently screaming from upstairs while getting her make up on and doing her hair with nothing in her case the last time I looked.

Women.

I’m walking around just constantly shaking my head.

The fuck was she thinking about?

We were in the cinema for Star Wars before Christmas and there was a trailer of The Greatest Showman or some shit. My wife says ‘Doesn’t Michelle Williams look different?’. I think she looks exactly the same so just grunt.

We’re in the car and go past a billboard for this film.

‘Oh that’s a billboard for that film I fancied, doesn’t Michelle Williams look different’

‘That’s Rebecca Ferguson on the billboard’

‘Don’t take the piss out of me’