You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

What the fuck?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-42648774

'Four women hurt after being hit by own car in Edinburgh'

'Four women have been hurt, two seriously, after being hit by their own car on an Edinburgh road.

The incident happened on Broomhouse Avenue in Edinburgh at 21:40 on Wednesday.

The women were in a Vauxhall Mokka and had got out to inspect the car. But it rolled backwards and hit them.'

Brian Harvey'd 

• Upvote 1

My sons speech and language teacher phoned me by mistake while we were on holiday. Same thing happened again last night.

Anyway, my mrs is now convinced i'm having an affair with her. This is despite the fact that she is 10 years younger than me, is too fit to be interested in a skint married man, has a boyfriend and would probably get the sack for gross misconduct if she ever shagged me.

Then she asked if i find her attractive and has a cob on now because of an imaginary scenario she has invented in her head.

My sons speech and language teacher phoned me by mistake while we were on holiday. Same thing happened again last night.

Anyway, my mrs is now convinced i'm having an affair with her. This is despite the fact that she is 10 years younger than me, is too fit to be interested in a skint married man, has a boyfriend and would probably get the sack for gross misconduct if she ever shagged me.

Then she asked if i find her attractive and has a cob on now because of an imaginary scenario she has invented in her head.

Please tell me you lied!

Now you’re worried she’ll check your internet history so you’re getting your alibi sorted. Good work.

• Upvote 1

DANGER DANGER

giphy.gif

• Upvote 7

What the fuck?

'Four women have been hurt, two seriously, after being hit by their own car on an Edinburgh road.

The women were in a Vauxhall Mokka and had got out to inspect the car. But it rolled backwards and hit them.'

They got cocky and thought fuck all would happen. Sure put the Mokkas on them.

What the fuck?

The term 'handbrake' was clearly unknown to them.

Got a couple to add to this.

My mates ex is thick as fuck but provided decent entertainment.

We booked as a group to go away to York and we're driving up as her dad calls. He asks where we are on the motorway as he's also on the M62, she goes 'in the middle lane'

Another time, when she's aged about 23 her parents decide she can finally be trusted to stay in the house on her own while they go on holiday. After a few days she rings my mate and asks him to go round to show her how to work the washing machine, he's like 'fuck sake' but goes round, tells her, when he says 'then that's it, press the start button' she looks at him and goes 'you thick twat, at least I remembered you need to put the water in, how do you do that?'

He tried to tell her it's plumbed in so it goes in automatically but she started calling him all sorts saying he was just telling her that so she'd look like a dick when he told his mates down the pub that she believed the water magically appeared in the machine.

She's a cracker to be fair, a load of us we're out one night and one lad who always lowers the tone started going on about how his piles were giving him gyp. She goes in front of everyone 'what are piles' someone explained it in the most gentle terms and she starts looking dead worried and just asks straight out 'can you get them from being bummed'

• Upvote 3

Girl from work rang me the other year needing my help with something ( as I was her manager) she ended the call with " have a good day " I replied " You too"

She then asked did I love this girl as in her head she'd said "l love you" and I'd replied with her sat next too me " you too"

The girl no longer works for me but when we do speak on the phone now ends every call with " love you" as a joke

I obviously don't take her calls when with the mrs

Girl from work rang me the other year needing my help with something ( as I was her manager) she ended the call with " have a good day " I replied " You too"

She then asked did I love this girl as in her head she'd said "l love you" and I'd replied with her sat next too me " you too"

The girl no longer works for me but when we do speak on the phone now ends every call with " love you" as a joke

I obviously don't take her calls when with the mrs

My boss again, we've been working in this new office in Princes Street (the main street in Edinburgh city centre) since 1st November & she turns round to me a minute ago, "Where is there to eat around here?".

Just. Fuck. Off.

After I'd finished ignoring that question...

"Is it cold outside?"

• Upvote 2