You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

I did it for a week when she went on holiday. We were up at 7am every morning, breakfast done, dressed, both out on time and I was back in the house at 9.10. She does it and doesn't get out of bed til 7.30, tons of drama and a big mad rush to get them to school on time.

One woman we know who literally lives 5 minutes walk from the school is late every day or phones her dad to take her daughter to school if she is running late.

My boss has just come straight into work & insulted my t-shirt before she's even sat down.

*It's red & white hoops & she goes 'Where's Wally?'

I just smiled but inside I'm raging & am tempted to point out that she's a fat fucking mess with all the social skills of a rattlesnake.

• Upvote 3

It's always the opposite in ours. Mrs L is organised, efficient and capable. I get out of bed at the last possible moment, shower and get dressed, drive the youngest in to school at breakneck speed and barely make the train to work, always skipping breakfast. Thanks god this is only twice a week now.    

• Upvote 1

My boss has just come straight into work & insulted my t-shirt before she's even sat down.

I just smiled but inside I'm raging & am tempted to point out that she's a fat fucking mess with all the social skills of a rattlesnake.

Thats quite good,to be fair. And you are asking for it with a shirt like that.

She's trying to get you to take it off.

She'll be insulting your boxers before lunch time.

She's had you right off.

• Upvote 1

I've calmed down a bit now.

The last person who said that was a stupid bird on a train so I just have to accept that when I wear this t-shirt, I'm going to get that from spastics, it makes a change from getting stupid comments about my hair anyway.

Just a quick money related moan.  We've booked to go to Florida in March, this was before we found out we'd be about £300 less well off a month between now and christmas than we thought we would. As a result much belt tightening has been discussed and in earnest we've been used to living frugally so doing so until January (rather than October like we thought it would be) is no big deal. 

We've changed energy suppliers, cancelled none essentials and over the last few months have cut back on household bills substantially.  Last night I went round putting brush bottomed draught excluders on our doors, using insulating tape on some of the larger gaps in the outer doors and cut and fit reflective foam to the back of all the radiators to make sure that our house is as efficient as possible, took a couple of hours after a full day at work.  

Meanwhile she's been on amazon and has bought a £20 digital clock off Amazon for our living room.  I asked her why, not that I begrudge a a score being spent for something we need, but because we have never had a clock in the living room and never discussed the need, what with the inventions of mobile phones, the time being on the Sky telly menus, not to mention that new fangled invention - a watch. 

The reasoning for this is that the smart meter used to show the time but since we left British Gas it doesn't so we need a clock in that corner because it's where she looks in the morning. It's no wonder she had to declare herself bankrupt. 

Just a quick money related moan. We've booked to go to Florida in March, this was before we found out we'd be about £300 less well off a month between now and christmas than we thought we would. As a result much belt tightening has been discussed and in earnest we've been used to living frugally so doing so until January (rather than October like we thought it would be) is no big deal.

We've changed energy suppliers, cancelled none essentials and over the last few months have cut back on household bills substantially. Last night I went round putting brush bottomed draught excluders on our doors, using insulating tape on some of the larger gaps in the outer doors and cut and fit reflective foam to the back of all the radiators to make sure that our house is as efficient as possible, took a couple of hours after a full day at work.

Meanwhile she's been on amazon and has bought a £20 digital clock off Amazon for our living room. I asked her why, not that I begrudge a a score being spent for something we need, but because we have never had a clock in the living room and never discussed the need, what with the inventions of mobile phones, the time being on the Sky telly menus, not to mention that new fangled invention - a watch.

The reasoning for this is that the smart meter used to show the time but since we left British Gas it doesn't so we need a clock in that corner because it's where she looks in the morning. It's no wonder she had to declare herself bankrupt.

Twat - you deserve everything you get!

• Upvote 1

We've just been redressing our bed. She was fastening the end of the quilt cover whilst I did the pillow cases. All of a sudden I get a volley of abuse,quite vitriolic, saying that the inside tag on the pillow protector was "showing" through the case! This is my pillow, I've 2 to use whilst in bed to read or flick through the phone then I discard one and sleep with just one. This pillow is the one I usually discard but no, you can't a have a fucking tag showing in case some burglar comes in and spots it! Que my obvious disdain and that gets taken as a massive slight and then the broken record of the list of things I do that annoys her comes rolling out.

All over a fucking pillow case tag and it's not even her cunting pillow!

I'm currently bunking with my son in his bed as if I stayed I'd have thrown one of us out the window.

THEY'RE ALL CUNTS

We've just been redressing our bed. She was fastening the end of the quilt cover whilst I did the pillow cases. All of a sudden I get a volley of abuse,quite vitriolic, saying that the inside tag on the pillow protector was "showing" through the case! This is my pillow, I've 2 to use whilst in bed to read or flick through the phone then I discard one and sleep with just one. This pillow is the one I usually discard but no, you can't a have a fucking tag showing in case some burglar comes in and spots it! Que my obvious disdain and that gets taken as a massive slight and then the broken record of the list of things I do that annoys her comes rolling out.

All over a fucking pillow case tag and it's not even her cunting pillow!

I'm currently bunking with my son in his bed as if I stayed I'd have thrown one of us out the window.

THEY'RE ALL CUNTS

A rather obvious solution springs to mind. No, I'm not talking about smashing her head in with a shovel, but to cut off the tag...and then sew it to hers

A rather obvious solution springs to mind. No, I'm not talking about smashing her head in with a shovel, but to cut off the tag...and then sew it to hers

Funny this...

I've never thought of cutting the tag off.

I always just put it at the bottom end of the pillow, ie, the tag goes in first.