You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Last night I was late home from work and wanted to watch the match however the wife wanted to watch bake off. No worries as I will record it and have my tea and shower and watch the game after the cake nonsense.

Sits down in the living room whilst she's watching her show and she starts talking to me about something to do with the kids school I answer and ten start another conversation about work and then get snapped at because she's trying to watch something, I tell her she instigated conversation so it can't be my fault. No further response.

Bake off finishes so I grab the remote and switch the game on then she starts rabbiting on about being unable to get trains into Lime Street at the weekend and asking all questions related to it then moaning at me as I'm just nodding along not really listening and that football is more important to me etc.

Last night I was late home from work and wanted to watch the match however the wife wanted to watch bake off. No worries as I will record it and have my tea and shower and watch the game after the cake nonsense.

Sits down in the living room whilst she's watching her show and she starts talking to me about something to do with the kids school I answer and ten start another conversation about work and then get snapped at because she's trying to watch something, I tell her she instigated conversation so it can't be my fault. No further response.

Bake off finishes so I grab the remote and switch the game on then she starts rabbiting on about being unable to get trains into Lime Street at the weekend and asking all questions related to it then moaning at me as I'm just nodding along not really listening and that football is more important to me etc.

You had to record the f******l so she could watch Fanny Cradock? Get a fucking grip.

• Upvote 1

She bought me a birthday present earlier using my Amazon account, which sent a confirmation email to me, telling me what and how much.

Reminds me of my mates surprise 30th birthday his missus arranged. She spent fucking months planning it. Friends and family attending from all round the country and beyond. The cat was kept in the bag until the night of the event. He'd met up with his brother as arranged to go for a few pints, one of them being the venue its self while she was supposed to at home with the kids. The cover was blown when he and his brother arrived at the venue to find her car parked right outside the front doors.

• Upvote 1

My boss discussing 'Diversity' with the new woman this morning.

"They used to call them ethnic minorities, but I think it's us who is in the minority now."

Sitting in an office populated with 200 white people.

She asked me why I'd gone quiet during the conversation, I said that I was very busy & didn't have time to be racist. Didn't go down spectacularly.

• Upvote 3

A woman me and Mrs know had an affair with another man for 3 years. Her husband found out and packed her bags for her and told her to fuck off to her fella. Anyway this fella doesn't want to know so she's virtually homeless.

After her two daughters feel sorry for her and ask the Dad if she can move back in until she gets her own flat and the dad reluctantly agrees as long as she keeps away from him as much as possible.

She moaned to my Mrs today that he's been a cunt by making her feel a stranger in her own home and not cooking her any breakfasts or dinner. She says he was out of order not making her a bacon sarnie in the morning.

The fact that she was making him look like an idiot for 3 years by shagging another man behind his back has completely escaped her.

Her Indoors, sister and mum set off to the Isle of Wight yesterday. It was for her mum’s birthday which could obviously have been planned well in advance.

The first contact was made with the only surviving relative there on Thursday and turns out she was going to be on the mainland this weekend. Just after they departed yesterday I get a call saying can you check the postcode for the ferry port at Portsmouth so her sister could set the fucking satnav. I ring through to the terminal and turns out they have to have a booking. Have they got one? No. Her indoors manages to get them on a boat so they could spend yesterday evening driving around looking for somewhere to stay. This place could only take them for Friday night so they now have to drive around to find somewhere for tonight. They come home Sunday.

The perfect example of female (lack of) planning. I am at home at peace (hopefully)with the three cats.

• Upvote 2

A woman me and Mrs know had an affair with another man for 3 years. Her husband found out and packed her bags for her and told her to fuck off to her fella. Anyway this fella doesn't want to know so she's virtually homeless.

After her two daughters feel sorry for her and ask the Dad if she can move back in until she gets her own flat and the dad reluctantly agrees as long as she keeps away from him as much as possible.

She moaned to my Mrs today that he's been a cunt by making her feel a stranger in her own home and not cooking her any breakfasts or dinner. She says he was out of order not making her a bacon sarnie in the morning.

The fact that she was making him look like an idiot for 3 years by shagging another man behind his back has completely escaped her.

No chance I'd have let her back in. She made her choice.