You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

My Mrs mates are loaded but are proper ming bags when it suits them. They spend a fortune on themselves yet never let her forget even if she's been bought a coffee at Starbucks 2 weeks ago.

They are coming back off holiday but have been let down over a lift from the airport. I told them my mate would pick them up from Manchester airport in his minivan for 65 quid yet both had said no because they think it's a rip off despite spending shitloads of cash on holiday. So they are getting the train. For 15 quid each rather than being dropped off at their doors for about a fiver each more.

Mine's off to visit her parents this weekend in Toronto. Flight was early and she wanted a lift. She insisted on leaving at 5:15 AM even though I said twice that she was cutting it a bit close. "No that's plenty of time to get there" I've long past learned there is no point arguing with her in such matters and just to let her suffer the consequences.

Even so I managed to prod her along and we were on the road about 10 min sooner than planned. There's no traffic to speak of at that hour and I took the best route. Still within 10 min she's starting to panic about being late and she's bitching about the route I'm taking and how I'm not speeding and running every light. We got there 5 min before the time she planned on but she bolted from the car in a huff as if she had already missed her flight and it was all my doing.

I have a feeling I'll be late picking her up when she gets back.

• Upvote 1

Today has taken the fucking biscuit.

Our daughter has Ballet on Saturday morning. My wife moves at sloth speed all morning and then is rushing at the last minute.

Anyway, we get to Ballet in plenty of time, go to class and then into Leeds for a bit of shopping before I get the coach to the game today.

I then get a call just before Birch saying she's not got her keys but she'll call the cleaner and get them from her and hangs up on me before I can offer to get off the coach at Birch so she can come and get the keys and then drop me in Manchester so I could get the train to Anfield and make kick off.

She calls back and says the cleaner isn't about could I get off at Birch, which we've just passed. Fucking hell, no I can't, if you'd bothered have listen to me, I'd have sorted this. You can get me at Burton-Wood and take me to Warrington, only she's not having that.

My wife isn't thinking straight so I call her Mum to call her and offer to have her and our daughter all afternoon, only I shouldn't have called her Mum and is refusing to go there for the afternoon and would rather go to a hotel or sit outside the house until I get home.

Burton-Wood passes and now she starts to moan at me for a girl in my team at work sending me a text message at our Away Day on Thursday night. Fucking hell.

If it was just my wife, she'd be made to wait and fucking like it but I'm not having our daughter sat outside all day in her Ballet gear with no food (she has numerous allergies) or her medicine (which she needs daily to function) so I've just got to Liverpool, got a taxi to Lime Street and am now on the train back to Leeds.

I've told her the taxi was £7, the train is £33 and my ticket is £43 so she owes me £83, only she's now refusing to give me it, only saying she'll 'contribute'.

I'm absolutely furious. It'll be my fault she forgot her key and if she wasn't acting so hysterical or stubborn, we both could have had a nice day. Instead, she's ruined it for both of us and we're likely to have a barney when we get home now.

Today has taken the fucking biscuit.

Our daughter has Ballet on Saturday morning. My wife moves at sloth speed all morning and then is rushing at the last minute.

Anyway, we get to Ballet in plenty of time, go to class and then into Leeds for a bit of shopping before I get the coach to the game today.

I then get a call just before Birch saying she's not got her keys but she'll call the cleaner and get them from her and hangs up on me before I can offer to get off the coach at Birch so she can come and get the keys and then drop me in Manchester so I could get the train to Anfield and make kick off.

She calls back and says the cleaner isn't about could I get off at Birch, which we've just passed. Fucking hell, no I can't, if you'd bothered have listen to me, I'd have sorted this. You can get me at Burton-Wood and take me to Warrington, only she's not having that.

My wife isn't thinking straight so I call her Mum to call her and offer to have her and our daughter all afternoon, only I shouldn't have called her Mum and is refusing to go there for the afternoon and would rather go to a hotel or sit outside the house until I get home.

Burton-Wood passes and now she starts to moan at me for a girl in my team at work sending me a text message at our Away Day on Thursday night. Fucking hell.

If it was just my wife, she'd be made to wait and fucking like it but I'm not having our daughter sat outside all day in her Ballet gear with no food (she has numerous allergies) or her medicine (which she needs daily to function) so I've just got to Liverpool, got a taxi to Lime Street and am now on the train back to Leeds.

I've told her the taxi was £7, the train is £33 and my ticket is £43 so she owes me £83, only she's now refusing to give me it, only saying she'll 'contribute'.

I'm absolutely furious. It'll be my fault she forgot her key and if she wasn't acting so hysterical or stubborn, we both could have had a nice day. Instead, she's ruined it for both of us and we're likely to have a barney when we get home now.

You missed the game so silver linings and all that.

• Upvote 1

You missed the game so silver linings and all that.

In hindsight maybe but not the point.

Forgetting keys happens, I get it was an accident, but the way she's behaved like such a Grade A a-hole is what's annoying me most. She had 3 options to sort it out instead she's chosen to piss and moan and go out her way to ruin my day as well.

• Upvote 1

Forgetting keys happens, I get it was an accident, but the way she's behaved like such a Grade A a-hole is what's annoying me most. She had 3 options to sort it out instead she's chosen to piss and moan and go out her way to ruin my day as well.

If something like that happens a woman's first instinct is to lay blame and moan. A bloke's is to find a solution.

• Upvote 1

you're a better man than me scott, i'd have told her to grow up and i'd have gone the match, 

• Upvote 1

Checked the bank account last night and it seems the summer holidays have taken their toll on the old bank balance, what with trips abroad, new school uniforms (another story entirely, the robbing cunts!), entertaining the kids over the school holidays and days out here and there. We agreed to get back on track because Christmas is coming up and no doubt she'll be looking to blow the money on tat.

So from last night until December we're making a conscious effort to only buy essentials, with me even saying I'll knock a couple of work nights out on the head (they're not important and non specific, just a few of the lads going out), thinking I'd lead the way. Obviously she has no intention of following me and I've collared her spending £120 on t-shirts and jeans for herself online this afternoon, and she can't understand why I'm fucking outraged, so is now giving me the silent treatment, because I'm pissed off.

They function in a completely unfuckingbelievable manner.