You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Yesterday her job was to make a call to get an address where I could pick up my rabies shots. It took 3 calls before she was able to achieve this and then she got the postcode wrong and sent me to the wrong side of the river. I had to rearrange three conference calls due to a 20 minute pick up taking 2 hours

And at the GP's, when I was registering, she got my middle name and my DOB wrong - fortunately I now speak enough Hungarian to pick up the mistakes.

A few months ago she was easily the most intelligent person I know

She was Hungarian so I thought if I didn't, that would make me racist too. Or something.

To be fair, Hungary has never really had any immigration so you do find a fair few Hungarians with views that would be quite common in the UK during the 1970's. You should educate whilst continuing to have great sex

• Upvote 1

To be fair, Hungary has never really had any immigration so you do find a fair few Hungarians with views that would be quite common in the UK during the 1970's. You should educate whilst continuing to have great sex

So all Hungarians are like that?

Is there such a thing as a Hungarian mail order bride?

Apparently it's 'baby brain'.

My wife has gone from blaming pregnancy for anything she forgets/screws up, to blaming breastfeeding, to blaming lack of sleep with a toddler, to blaming lack of sleep due to children.

Her forgetfulness borders on the comical at times, and has ever since I met her, but now that we have kids she always blames it on them.  I'm not complaining, mind, I'd happily put up with the forgetfulness to avoid most of the kinds of lunacy on this thread, because she's great 99% of the time, it's just odd to me that she won't ever just say "I'm sorry, I forgot."  It's always "oh, it's the breastfeeding that's making me lose my mind" or "lack of sleep from Jr. being up all night, that's why I forgot" or whatever.

• Upvote 1

My wife has gone from blaming pregnancy for anything she forgets/screws up, to blaming breastfeeding, to blaming lack of sleep with a toddler, to blaming lack of sleep due to children.

Her forgetfulness borders on the comical at times, and has ever since I met her, but now that we have kids she always blames it on them. I'm not complaining, mind, I'd happily put up with the forgetfulness to avoid most of the kinds of lunacy on this thread, because she's great 99% of the time, it's just odd to me that she won't ever just say "I'm sorry, I forgot." It's always "oh, it's the breastfeeding that's making me lose my mind" or "lack of sleep from Jr. being up all night, that's why I forgot" or whatever.

Sounds exactly like my missus that.

Guest Pistonbroke

I was sat at my GP's this morning and there was this couple sat near me. She was a fat fucking ginger gwah, and I mean real ginger ginger, he was just a shit normal bloke. She was sat looking at her mobile the whole time (probably face ache) and even when they called his name out and he got up to go through to the doctor she didn't look up from her mobile or even acknowledge the fact he had been called up. No sooner was he out of the waiting room she put her phone away, stood up and got his winter coat from the coat rack. She then proceeded to check every pocket and was even feeling the lining in said coat. Poor cunt, married to an ugly fat ginger gwah with a jealousy problem. 

I was sat at my GP's this morning and there was this couple sat near me. She was a fat fucking ginger gwah, and I mean real ginger ginger, he was just a shit normal bloke. She was sat looking at her mobile the whole time (probably face ache) and even when they called his name out and he got up to go through to the doctor she didn't look up from her mobile or even acknowledge the fact he had been called up. No sooner was he out of the waiting room she put her phone away, stood up and got his winter coat from the coat rack. She then proceeded to check every pocket and was even feeling the lining in said coat. Poor cunt, married to an ugly fat ginger gwah with a jealousy problem. 

There's a woman on my bus in the morning with her two kids.  They sit apart and take up three lots of seats, putting their bags on the other one.

The kids will try to talk to her on their way to school, but she's on her mobile the whole time.

When the kids get off at their school, she stays on.  They'll say goodbye and she'll grunt at them.

When they're off, she puts her mobile away.

Woe betide anyone who asks her to move her bag.

We've got no food in so I said I'll run the chippy and the local shop for a few bits to cover us for tomorrow.

Her - What you getting from the chippy?

Me - I think I just fancy a chip butty.

Her - Buy yourself a portion of chips and some bread from the shop.

7a2fc181049ba3f7eecf05beca9493ca.jpg

• Upvote 6

We've got no food in so I said I'll run the chippy and the local shop for a few bits to cover us for tomorrow.

7a2fc181049ba3f7eecf05beca9493ca.jpg

Tell the truth, if she hadn't said that you'd have come back with a copy of Auto Trader, some dental floss and Liam Neeson.

• Upvote 3

I thought she might ask for a jumbo chipolata and some curry sauce.*

*Tell her I'm busy.

Her - Buy yourself a portion of chips and some bread from the shop.7a2fc181049ba3f7eecf05beca9493ca.jpg

Fucking hell. You've got a right one there.

With a mind like that she could think up a cure for cancer and figure out the meaning of life, all in one session on the bog.