You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Stupid cow was moaning this morning about how little we spent on each other this year yet she spends £60 on her sister and her husband.

Took the presents round before and both of them just looked at us and said "I thought we agreed that we were only getting the kids stuff". I was obviously not informed if this arrangement and thought that they were on a wind up when they said they hadn't bought us anything. It made them feel guilty as they hadn't even bought us a cheap bottle of wine.

For no apparent reason she decided to ignore this agreement that I was not aware of and cause a fucking scene today. Not only that but the daft twat had the cheek to moan about not getting enough presents due to a lack of cash.

I would not like to be in her head as it would be scarier than a black hole in the 5th dimension after a bad acid trip.

We've had that kind of shit this Crimbo. Not the stuff about buying each other because we've done ok there. It's the bullshit about buying for other people that boils my piss.

Not all women but certainly most of them seem to have a selfish streak when it comes to what they want. I can't buy my friends a bottle of their favourite drink as it's "too expensive" but yet she can spend £30 of OUR MONEY on a make up set for her miserable hairy fat fucker of a friend who always cries poverty but had the opportunity to pay her house off when she had her "stroke" but chose to keep some money back and blew it on shite. Then, after much arguing about buying her son's girlfriend's mum a present "for having him while he wasn't paying her board" (he's moved into hers thankfully now so I don't have to see his smacked arse face around this house with his sense of self entitlement to everything that's in it) she then goes and buys a fucking £50 pamper session for her after I'd said no because plenty of times we've had his fucking weird cunt of a girlfriend here for tea and shit. She's a right weird cunt who is vegetarian but doesn't like vegetables. Give her anything remotely different to the very few foods she likes and she sits there with a right face on picking at it.

Been off work since the 23rd up every morning with the baby between 8-9 getting some time in as I work full time. Going back on the 2nd and asked if she'd do the morning shift so I could have a long lie in which never happens. Enter the new mum speech about working inside the home etc etc I never get a lie in etc etc

I pointed out that whereas I'm out of bed at 6 and out the house by 7 the baby sleeps through for at least another hour so technically she routinely gets more lies in than me.

She exploded a bit especially when her ma who's staying with us backed me up on it. So begrudgingly she agrees.

Scene set for this morning the baby wakes up at 9. Missus feels unwell so she'll get up but I have to change the baby and warm the bottle though downstairs. She was clearly thinking I'd just stay up but out of principle I went back to bed and didn't sleep just lay there alone arsing about on my phone on here.

Tomorrow I'll be on duty solo. Luckily for me I love doing it.

Guest davelfc

She was going down to Sainsburys and asked me if I wanted anything. I asked her to get me a nice pork pie, not a cheap shite one. She comes back with a packet of four own brand ones, asks if they're alright and then looks at me like I'm the knobhead when I tell her that they're not.

Fucking cheap pork pies, man. They're not even edible.

Apart from trifle, which I love so much i limit myself to it rarely so I never grow tired of it, my other love is a good pork pie. Those cheap shite ones are the type you get at every single buffet you go to and I wouldn't feed them to a dog.

We don't ask for much us men, nor do we expect it. Yet they still find ways to disappoint us. You have to admire them for that.

• Upvote 1

We were away for a few days just before Christmas and didn't have access to sky, which in itself isn't a problem but I wanted to watch a certain sporting event on the Wednesday evening. My good lady told me to leave her and the kids in the apartment for a couple of hours and go and watch it in the on site pub, to which I thanked her and asked my mate who was also at the same place with his family. He is whipped and declined out of hand so I said I'd be going alone. Throughout the day she gets slowly quieter, which is normally bliss, but had me wondering what I had done along the way to upset her. She then spits her dummy out at 7pm complaining that I was leaving her with the kids to go and watch sport in a pub. IT WAS HER FUCKING IDEA.

I ended up watching it in the apartment on sky go on the iPad in silence as she wasn't talking to me. Then in the second half she pipes up that I should have just gone to watch it. Well yes, that was the fucking plan that you instigated.

• Upvote 4

We were away for a few days just before Christmas and didn't have access to sky, which in itself isn't a problem but I wanted to watch a certain sporting event on the Wednesday evening. My good lady told me to leave her and the kids in the apartment for a couple of hours and go and watch it in the on site pub, to which I thanked her and asked my mate who was also at the same place with his family. He is whipped and declined out of hand so I said I'd be going alone. Throughout the day she gets slowly quieter, which is normally bliss, but had me wondering what I had done along the way to upset her. She then spits her dummy out at 7pm complaining that I was leaving her with the kids to go and watch sport in a pub. IT WAS HER FUCKING IDEA. I ended up watching it in the apartment on sky go on the iPad in silence as she wasn't talking to me. Then in the second half she pipes up that I should have just gone to watch it. Well yes, that was the fucking plan that you instigated.

Women are mystical creatures that can be paradoxically both unbelievable and entirely fucking predictable at the same time. 

• Upvote 1

She's been looking at holidays all day then asks me to phone up while she goes out to work. I refused point blank as I always get interrogated like I'm a criminal in the Bill. She'll ask me a million questions about my conversation with the person on the other end of the line that she could ask herself.

Anyway, she says "we need to book something soon or we'll lose out on £1 child places. It says on the website that all holidays to the Meditteranean have kids places for £1".

Me: "yeah but you said you wanted to go to Sharm El Sheikh or Hurghada"

Her: "oh yeah, they're on the Red Sea aren't they"

She used to work for Thomson Holidays as well.

We were away for a few days just before Christmas and didn't have access to sky, which in itself isn't a problem but I wanted to watch a certain sporting event on the Wednesday evening. My good lady told me to leave her and the kids in the apartment for a couple of hours and go and watch it in the on site pub, to which I thanked her and asked my mate who was also at the same place with his family. He is whipped and declined out of hand so I said I'd be going alone. Throughout the day she gets slowly quieter, which is normally bliss, but had me wondering what I had done along the way to upset her. She then spits her dummy out at 7pm complaining that I was leaving her with the kids to go and watch sport in a pub. IT WAS HER FUCKING IDEA.

I ended up watching it in the apartment on sky go on the iPad in silence as she wasn't talking to me. Then in the second half she pipes up that I should have just gone to watch it. Well yes, that was the fucking plan that you instigated.

other year the lads had arranged a Christmas piss up in York. Stopping there and coming back next day. Told her I couldn't go as I work in retail and Xmas is a pain to get any time off. "You should try you don't go out with your mates enough" and other stuff like that

Managed get it off, told my mates I was coming then she went fucking mental. Saying we hadn't been on holiday that year but now I was going on holiday without her.

A one night holiday to a travelodge in York?

talk about hard work

other year the lads had arranged a Christmas piss up in York. Stopping there and coming back next day. Told her I couldn't go as I work in retail and Xmas is a pain to get any time off. "You should try you don't go out with your mates enough" and other stuff like that

Managed get it off, told my mates I was coming then she went fucking mental. Saying we hadn't been on holiday that year but now I was going on holiday without her.

A one night holiday to a travelodge in York?

talk about hard work

that's always the same, you can't take yourself without buying them one first. or you get "you wouldn't have made the effort to get time off like that for me"