You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

I snore, I admit it, I even woke myself up from it a couple times. But I was lying awake in the early hours and Mrs Remmie tells me to roll over she can't sleep because I'm snoring. I know I'm not snoring because I am awake and can hear myself, so she must have dreamt that I was snoring. God knows how long that's been going on, didn't think I snored as much as she claims.

Same here Rem, my mrs has done this to me loads, wont have it when i say i was awake so couldnt have been snoring

Yep me too, snoring whilst awake apparently. Had it loads over the last fews weeks even slept on the couch to avoid digs in the ribs. Now she's got a bad cough which isn't subsiding even at night which is a bit disrupting but I'm keeping schtum unitl next time she mentions my snoring again.

They're right and you're snoring. Champ knows

you fuckers may have sleep apnea.

Get a CPAP machine and sleep like a baby.

Memory lane.

The day I joined Koptalk after a few mates had recommended it, The Slug wrote a long rambling 'editorial' about being diagnosed with sleep apnea, how tough his life was, how he didn't give a fuck about the site anymore and needed money to help him out of his strife but he wouldn't ask for it via donations as he had far too much pride, and on and on in his trademark risible style.  It was the first thing I ever read from or about him and I fucked the place back off immediately. 

Memory lane.

The day I joined Koptalk after a few mates had recommended it, The Slug wrote a long rambling 'editorial' about being diagnosed with sleep apnea, how tough his life was, how he didn't give a fuck about the site anymore and needed money to help him out of his strife but he wouldn't ask for it via donations as he had far too much pride, and on and on in his trademark risible style.  It was the first thing I ever read from or about him and I fucked the place back off immediately. 

I think you're looking for the Amnesty thread Liz.

• Upvote 2

Memory lane.

I assume the odious fat cunt realised later that the problem was simply going to bed with sixteen meat pies still lodged in his upper digestive tract?

• Upvote 2

I assume the odious fat cunt realised later that the problem was simply going to bed with sixteen meat pies still lodged in his upper digestive tract?

Who knows chief, I just vividly recall it being about the shortest introduction I've ever needed to someone to rumble exactly what they were immediately. 

What a thoroughly repugnant piece of shit that fella is, or was, he says hopefully.

I'm not one of these people who think women are especially bad drivers, but one thing they're missing - and I'm going to get David Attenborough here - is the same 'threat zone' that I think men instinctively have, i.e if a car is too close you get instinctively pissed off. Women don't have that IMO, so as a result nine out of ten cars that drive too close are usually teenage girls. On my way into work I had one so far up my arse I'm still unravelling the pink dice from my tonsils.

I'm not one of these people who think women are especially bad drivers, but one thing they're missing - and I'm going to get David Attenborough here - is the same 'threat zone' that I think men instinctively have, i.e if a car is too close you get instinctively pissed off. Women don't have that IMO, so as a result nine out of ten cars that drive too close are usually teenage girls. On my way into work I had one so far up my arse I'm still unravelling the pink dice from my tonsils.

Sounding your age there Mark

Since we moved house neither of us has been sleeping particularly well. Rather than putting it down to stress etc Mrs Red has decided its because there is an underwater stream that goes under the house (bedrooms downstairs) which is causing bad karma or suchlike.

She is now on about getting a water diviner to see if this is true. What the fuck she expects us to do in the unlikely event it is true, I have no fucking clue. 

• Upvote 1

Since we moved house neither of us has been sleeping particularly well. Rather than putting it down to stress etc Mrs Red has decided its because there is an underwater stream that goes under the house (bedrooms downstairs) which is causing bad karma or suchlike.

She is now on about getting a water diviner to see if this is true. What the fuck she expects us to do in the unlikely event it is true, I have no fucking clue. 

I bet she's the one that ultimately chose the house, and I bet she's read those women's lifestyle magazines which contain stories about bollocks like this. Be prepared for when she asks to consult a feng shui expert and also wants to 'personalise' the place with those shite home deco trinkets that consist of words like 'love', 'home' and 'family'. 

• Upvote 1

I bet she's the one that ultimately chose the house, and I bet she's read those women's lifestyle magazines which contain stories about bollocks like this. Be prepared for when she asks to consult a feng shui expert and also wants to 'personalise' the place with those shite home deco trinkets that consist of words like 'love', 'home' and 'family'. 

Nail on the head.

We've just got one "Laugh a lot, Love a lot" etc.

She wasnt laughing or showing much love when I told her she was fucking mad

• Upvote 1

So I get home from work 5 bells on Wednesday.

Mrs: Can you run me the co-op I need butter and a few bits

Me: Sure thing

I wait in the car whilst the shopping gets done

Me: Did you get everything

Mrs: Of course, what am I stupid or something

We get home

Mrs: Can you go back to the co-op I forgot the butter

Bless....

• Upvote 1