You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

9:20:

Her: Can I borrow your car?

Me: yes, of course.

9:45:

(Phone call)

Her: I've just scraped your car, it's really bad, all along the passenger side. I thought the parking space was too small.

Me: Sigh, it's ok.

I'd have been more honest than that. Somewhere between "It's not OK" and "Your paying for it cuntstick".

Hungover on Saturday I offered to drive to a fast food outlet. As we were leaving this occurred

Her - are you sure you're ok to drive?

Me - I should be. I feel rough though

Her - shall I do it then?

Me - yeah. Yeah that's probably best if you don't mind.

Her - tut! Well you might've told me earlier. I've got to change my shoes now!!!

• Upvote 1

9:20:

Her: Can I borrow your car?

Me: yes, of course.

9:45:

(Phone call)

Her: I've just scraped your car, it's really bad, all along the passenger side. I thought the parking space was too small.

Me: Sigh, it's ok.

My motor decided to die on the way back from the airport this week.

My missus has asked if she can drive my old man's car (that I've borrowed whilst it gets sorted). It's worth about 10 times what mine is. Now THAT is a decision.

• Upvote 1

Hungover on Saturday I offered to drive to a fast food outlet. As we were leaving this occurred

Her - are you sure you're ok to drive?

Me - I should be. I feel rough though

Her - shall I do it then?

Me - yeah. Yeah that's probably best if you don't mind.

Her - tut! Well you might've told me earlier. I've got to change my shoes now!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Guest davelfc

She has just walked back from the shops,carrying 3 bags of shopping,forgetting that she drove there!!!!I shit you not.

They rarely forget things like that, if you've got to now go and recover the car, you can bet she jumped a cab for no logical reason than to make you do something. That's how they think.

(That or she forgot where she parked, now that they do all of the time)

Woman's idea of a Christmas night out:

Spend weeks looking for a dress in the Internet or constantly going shopping for it or looking for accessories. Pretend that you are going on a diet because you reckoned you looked fat on last years photos.

Constantly talking about it to your mates about it, falling out with anyone who hasn't paid or who is supposed to be organising it.

Spend a fortune on make up and stay all day in the hairdressers or get one of your mates mates to come out and do it at your house. Get your nails, eyebrows or eyelashes done. The day leading up to the night out is a complete write off as you must get ready all fucking day and walk round the shops with rollers in your hair so every fucker who sees you knows you are going out that night.

After you've finally got ready and 500 texts and 20 Facebook status updates later one of your friends is running late so you are hanging round for them. Even though they have had all fucking day to get ready too.

None of you call all go straight to the venue so you must all get a taxi to one of your mates houses for some wine and group photos which get uploaded onto Facebook within 5 minutes.

Finally get there, get bladdered, moan about all the letchy men eyeing you and your mates up even though some have gone out wearing less than female cast members of Baywatch.

Get bladdered, can't remember a thing, fall out with one of your mates over fuck all then get home and spend the entire next day in bed or cringing at all the Facebook photos that were uploaded by one of your mates who didn't drink as much. Text each other asking who fell out with who. Same again next year.

Mans:

Where do you reckon we go this year?. Not arsed, lets get hammered. I'm getting off work at 3, I'll just go straight out after work, might go home and get changed depending on what time it is. Meet in pub, get bladdered, go the chippy on the way home. No incriminating photos posted on Facebook.

• Upvote 7