You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Some bird on my FB has put a status up asking if you can change a babies name after its on the birth certificate. First bird replied saying you can do it via 'depol' and now several other girls have said they changed their babies first/last names via 'depol'.

This is because she thinks her second kid Brooke looks like a boy and people will think Brooke is a boys name so she wants to change it to Dolcie or Alexei, as they are obviously girls names... Not even FG would call his kids those names!

https://www.facebook.com/kayla.surtees/posts/10152682975189082 Some guy bit through this birds lip and attacked her, so one of his friends made up an accusation that he will get ten years which is more than nonces get, despite the article stating he is yet to be sentenced. The fucking thing has gone viral and a girl on my FB has shared it, saying that girls who lie about this shit deserve to get beaten. 

Had a bit of a tiff with the bird last night, she'd been on the piss and I'd been driving all day so offered to pick her up. We get pack to hers and she starts moaning I haven't put the bottle top from a beer in the recycling (I've not taken the first mouthful at this point).

I give her the look and she shuts up for a few minutes but I can see she's bursting to say something about the bottle top so I leave it there deliberately. 

Less than 5 minutes later she's kicking off about it again and quite fancying watching a certain two sporting sides lose on a certain highlights programme say if she's going to be like that I'll go home. 'Well I think you should go home' and she flounces up the stairs.

So I go home, and I'm a cunt for doing as she tells me. Daft bitch.

They're great aren't they.  Spent an hour in Ikea today while she fannied around looking at cushions we don't need as apparently they'll secure a sale.  To pay her back, at one point when she began saying something starting "The thing about those is..." I just continuously butted in at that point with "The thing about those is what?", each time she said it, to see how many times she'd try to repeat the whole thing again laboriously from the start before she gave up.

We got five or six iterations in of "The thing about those is" before she finally called me a fucking dickhead and stopped trying. 

Incredible patience they have, really.

• Upvote 1

They're great aren't they.  Spent an hour in Ikea today while she fannied around looking at cushions we don't need as apparently they'll secure a sale.  To pay her back, at one point when she began saying something starting "The thing about those is..." I just continuously butted in at that point with "The thing about those is what?", each time she said it, to see how many times she'd try to repeat the whole thing again laboriously from the start before she gave up.

We got five or six iterations in of "The thing about those is" before she finally called me a fucking dickhead and stopped trying. 

Incredible patience they have, really.

More like dedication to making our lives a pain.

Mrs was moaning about saving money and the fact that we are always struggling at the end of the month. She says its too expensive for me to play footy twice a week and I told her in no uncertain terms to fuck off as she meets her mates at Costa Coffee a few times a month. Also whenever she goes out she always gets her hair blow dried at her mates hairdressers which is another 10-12 quid added to the cost of a night out. I told her to do her own hair as its not exactly that hard to blow dry your own hair.

I'm a completely selfish cunt for playing footy twice a week which costs £8 but she can buy as much coffee as she wants and get her hair done when she wants. Got a better quote for house insurance that would save us £35 a month on our present deal but she won't entertain the idea of switching over as she's still got a face on about me telling her to stop wasting money.