You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

12 hours ago, Preston Red said:

A woman's hobby is stopping a man from doing his.

Mine also likes to watch shite on the telly but I have to watch it with her because someone recommended it. As a result, my hobbies are then neglected. Having a glimpse at your mobile is strictly forbidden too.

If I want to watch something, she's an ignorant cunt who scrolls through her phone while having a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle.

11 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Did some of you lot just marry the first person who would wash your undercrackers in exchange for a lifetime of misery, fucking hell.

Find stuff you both like and watch it together 

Some compromise needed but it can work

Have nights when she watches her shite and vice versa

It works for me

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, A Red said:

My Mrs is in Switzerland on a walking holiday. She whatsapped me today from the top of some mountain about 11,000 up to show me the view of the Matterhorn in the distance and to remind me its bin day tomorrow.

Brilliant.

From Monday to Sunday, and bin day Thursday, she’s all woman. 

16 hours ago, A Red said:

My Mrs is in Switzerland on a walking holiday. She whatsapped me today from the top of some mountain about 11,000 up to show me the view of the Matterhorn in the distance and to remind me its bin day tomorrow.

Hahahahaha superb 

Just been to the vets to pick up Mr Faulty whose had a dental op. Poor little sods only got one fang left now.

Anyway, whilst waiting outside for Her Indoors to pick him up, there's this bint in a pink jump suit with a poodle. She's just had some news from the vet about the mutt so she calls her hubby / partner. Who is approx. 30 yards away. In a fucking BMW.

If that isn't a bint to swerve I don't know what is.

• Upvote 1

I was at Dunbar railway station this afternoon (glamorous, I know) & overheard a group of women talking, "Whoever invented going out in flat soles was a genius.".

Not really love, us blokes have been doing it for hundreds of years.

2 hours ago, Mook said:

I was at Dunbar railway station this afternoon (glamorous, I know) & overheard a group of women talking, "Whoever invented going out in flat soles was a genius.".

Not really love, us blokes have been doing it for hundreds of years.

Hope you put your stiletto through her toe.

I was reversing the van I drive the other day into a space behind a shop the other day when a car wanted to get out she flashed the lights and as I hadn't got out I moved out so she could leave .

Once again i reversed into the same space and got out opened the side door and unloaded the stuff i was delivering when some ignorant bint appeared and said " You move I in hurry " not a fucking please thank you kiss my arse nothing. 

Now one thing that boils my piss is bad manners 

When she cottoned on that her attitude meant I wasn't moving the titty lip on her was outstanding,  of course I made the stupid cow wait just that little bit longer than it should have taken me .

• Like 1

On 19/07/2021 at 17:06, 3 Stacks said:

@Bob Spunkmouse you're such a cunt, man. How the fuck is that harrassment. That's legitimately gonna send me over the edge. My intentions weren't all pure obviously, but I was respectful the entire time with her. I wasn't asking for you all the agree with me she might have been snakey, I was asking for an opinion. That's an insult to women who have been harrassed to call that harrassment. Fucking cunt.

Nonce Sense

Her mum told her about this 16 Personalities test so she insisted we both take it.

I came out, rather predictably, as a Logician (link).

I just overheard her on the phone to her mum saying that I did the test and that I was a Magician.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Strontium said:

Her mum told her about this 16 Personalities test so she insisted we both take it.

I came out, rather predictably, as a Logician (link).

She phoned her mum up and told her I did the test and that I was a Magician.

Me and the Mrs went to see a navy frigate at the pier head a few years back.

Me: "The reason it's a funny shape is because it's a stealth ship."

Her: "What does that mean?"

Me: "it means it's invisible."

Her: "but I can see it?"

• Upvote 1