You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

5 minutes ago, Special K said:

What is it about women and TV shows you like?

Every night for the past fuck knows how long she's watched this show called 'The Block'. An Aussie house renovations show that's an hour long. Every Wednesday she watches those Tory cunts Phil and Kirstie followed by George cunting Clarke.  There's always crime shows on or fucking Gogglebox.

I've just said I wanted to watch the latest episode of The Boys. We've had an argument and she's gone to bed!!!! How fucking dare I want an hour to watch something!!!

Sounds like you've had a right result to be honest mate 

53 minutes ago, Special K said:

What is it about women and TV shows you like?

Every night for the past fuck knows how long she's watched this show called 'The Block'. An Aussie house renovations show that's an hour long. Every Wednesday she watches those Tory cunts Phil and Kirstie followed by George cunting Clarke.  There's always crime shows on or fucking Gogglebox.

I've just said I wanted to watch the latest episode of The Boys. We've had an argument and she's gone to bed!!!! How fucking dare I want an hour to watch something!!!

The wife's favourite programme is the Block, it has about fucking 100 episodes each season I've come to peace with it,  least she isn't going on about me being on here or the PS4

Mine lost a pair of glasses about six weeks ago which she bought for £125. Thinks she lost them on a night out, waited 2 weeks to have a proper look and couldn't find them. She found them the other day in one of her 12 handbags. This was after she spent £125 on a replacement pair.

Came home last week and she was in a foul mood as she had lost her prescription sunglasses and she desperately needed them for the weekend. She'd been looking for them all day and was going on about buying another pair. I then found them on my bedside cabinet and then it was my fault because I must have known where they were. Even though I'd never seem them since the day she bought them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Strontium said:

She watches so much shit (Love Island, Gogglebox, Real Housewives etc) but I just managed to get her into Curb Your Enthusiasm, so we're watching the whole lot from beginning to end.

There are some things we watch together. All the S’s (Snowfall, Succession, Stranger Things) plus one or two more. She sat and watched a couple of episodes of Curb with me, I’m going through it for the first time, and she was well into it. She suggested it could be something we’d watch together but it’d just end up being one or two episodes a week so I’ve been ploughing through it on my own. Fuck all that waiting around until after she’s watched her crap. 

A woman's hobby is stopping a man from doing his.

Mine also likes to watch shite on the telly but I have to watch it with her because someone recommended it. As a result, my hobbies are then neglected. Having a glimpse at your mobile is strictly forbidden too.

If I want to watch something, she's an ignorant cunt who scrolls through her phone while having a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

A woman's hobby is stopping a man from doing his.

Mine also likes to watch shite on the telly but I have to watch it with her because someone recommended it. As a result, my hobbies are then neglected. Having a glimpse at your mobile is strictly forbidden too.

If I want to watch something, she's an ignorant cunt who scrolls through her phone while having a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle.

Sounds like a keeper. The David James version.

We're having yet more work done on the house and, as usual, I'm the go-between for her and the builder.

I'm constantly forgetting what she wants (as there's fucking loads) and I'm always getting bollocked over it.  Will she talk to the builder though?? Never!!

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Special K said:

We're having yet more work done on the house and, as usual, I'm the go-between for her and the builder.

I'm constantly forgetting what she wants (as there's fucking loads) and I'm always getting bollocked over it.  Will she talk to the builder though?? Never!!

We are looking for tradesmen for the new house and her sister suggested her lad, the nephew, knew a cracking gas fitter. When my mrs asked him for the lads number his reply summed it up for me.

' I'll give you his number but don't burn his head out like you do everybody else, cos he's a good mate '

21 minutes ago, Special K said:

Usually starts with, "what you need to do"

48 minutes ago, sir roger said:

We are looking for tradesmen for the new house and her sister suggested her lad, the nephew, knew a cracking gas fitter. When my mrs asked him for the lads number his reply summed it up for me.

' I'll give you his number but don't burn his head out like you do everybody else, cos he's a good mate '

Hahaha

Why do none of them realise it’s easier to let you turn out of a junction first rather than manoeuvre themselves round you, especially on tight turns? The number of Fiat 500’s or Audi A1’s that have nearly taken the paint off my car because they’ve not worked out that tapping the brake to let you out benefits everyone.  

1 hour ago, Special K said:

+1

Just took Mrs RiB to town, parking is crap for where she wanted to go so I said I would park up, wait for her to do her stuff then I'd drive her back. It starts raining on the way in

"Is that rain?"

"Yes"

"Have you got a brolly in the car?"

"I dont use them"

"I'll get wet"

"You could have bought your brolly"

"Its in my car....why dont you have a brolly in the car....."

"I dont use them....."

It didnt compute.