You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

27 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

The wife has attempted to ban me from going to the shop to buy some Yorkshire Puddings.

Apparently we have four already and “one each is more than enough”. 

She’s off her rocker. 

Tell her WW2 has ended.

• Upvote 5

28 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

The wife has attempted to ban me from going to the shop to buy some Yorkshire Puddings.

She’s off her rocker. 

Why are you buying them? I can only conclude that you are a kiddy fiddler. 

Do the James Martin recipe.  Or else I’ll report you to the authorities. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Why are you buying them? I can only conclude that you are a kiddy fiddler. 

Do the James Martin recipe.  Or else I’ll report you to the authorities. 

We’re supposed to be having a ‘no fuss’ Sunday lunch. So far, it been nothing but fuss. 

I’m shit at Yorkshire Puddings anyway. Aunt Bessie does them better than me. I will look at this recipe though. I’ll need a hobby once the arguments over this lunch end up with me living in a bedsit. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

You'll be telling us next that you don't own or wear a flat cap 

There are some things that are required by law in these parts.

Whilst making homemade Yorkshire puddings and ferret owning have become optional in these more enlightened times, the failure to wear a flat cap 24/7 (including whilst in bed) is still punishable by a severe ecky thumping. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

There are some things that are required by law in these parts.

Whilst making homemade Yorkshire puddings and ferret owning have become optional in these more enlightened times, the failure to wear a flat cap 24/7 (including whilst in bed) is still punishable by a severe ecky thumping. 

Good man you had me worried there 

• Upvote 1

On 29/08/2021 at 09:53, YorkshireRed said:

She’s off her rocker. 

Add it to the list for the divorce. One yorkshire pudding? I'd rather have none than one. 

On 19/07/2021 at 06:27, 3 Stacks said:

I don't know what thread to put this in, but this kind of fits. There's this girl I fancy who offers PT sessions for a gym. In order to meet and talk to her, I got one. We do the session, the convo is decent, I'm not even really hitting on her, it's all pretty pleasant and casual but I'm showing somewhat clear interest in her. At the end, I didn't ask for her number, because I thought it would come across as if I only got the session because I like her (it's true, but I didn't want her to think that) but she told me I could contact her through her work email, which I assumed would be on the gym's website. So I look at the website and there is no email under her name.

So, have I just received the pie of all pies to the face, or is this an honest mistake and she doesn't know that her email isn't showing on her employer's website? Could women really be this snakey to get out of contact with a man? A fucking non-existent work email?

I'll message her on Facebook anyway to try to meet up because shooters shoot and I think there's a 60/40 chance she doesn't know her email isn't there but if she's just done me like that on purpose, I'm never showing romantic interest in a woman ever again. This would be worse than getting a fake phone number (which has never happened to me, to clarify). 

How did this end up? @3 Stacks  Did you shoot? 

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

That her email isn't on their website? 

Yes. I'm friendly with one of the other trainers who has the same title as her and asked him if employees like them have work emails. He said no, so I took that as she doesn't have one and was swerving me. 

Unless something else happens or I find out it was a miscommunication, I'll leave it.

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yes. I'm friendly with one of the other trainers who has the same title as her and asked him if employees like them have work emails. He said no, so I took that as she doesn't have one and was swerving me. 

Unless something else happens or I find out it was a miscommunication, I'll leave it.

She might be lonely at nights thinking about you. Take the shot. 

4 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

They deffo have work emails - probably thought you were just sexually harassing him. 

• Upvote 2

On 14/10/2009 at 14:08, Juniper said:

For years the other half had been trying to get me to watch her DVD of Gone With The Wind, her favorite ever movie. Due to it being around four and a half hours long we never got round to it until a few months ago.

Now the disc is one of those ones you have to turn over for part two of the film. The first half ended with scarlet in the field saying the lines "I'll never go hungry again!". It ends and she turns to me asking what I though of the movie? "good ain't it, love that film!".....she had never seen the second half of the movie, ever. Her favorite ever film was Side 1 of Gone With The Wind and had been for years.

Just took a call from her that lasted ten seconds, asking me what toothbrush I use. I didn't even ask why........Pointless

Still piss myself at this