You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

She was working a temp job in a department store a good few years ago and a customer asked her where she could locate a particular department. She'd not been working there long and didn't know her way around and she had a bit of a walk around with the lady but couldn't find it. "Oh dear, it's like the blind leading the blind!" she joked. "I am blind" said the customer.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, GR10 LFC said:

My daughter has volunteered on that app. We were both working from home last year when her phone went and it was her very first call on it - excitedly, she put in on speaker phone and answered, only for some Twat to start going on about his cock! She hung up and my missus put a complaint in which resulted in the user being terminated. She has dealt with a few genuine calls since - great idea.

That is fucking Hilarious.

12 minutes ago, GR10 LFC said:

My daughter has volunteered on that app. We were both working from home last year when her phone went and it was her very first call on it - excitedly, she put in on speaker phone and answered, only for some Twat to start going on about his cock! She hung up and my missus put a complaint in which resulted in the user being terminated. She has dealt with a few genuine calls since - great idea.

Jesus christ ! Sorry for laughing 

2 hours ago, GR10 LFC said:

Woke police strike again. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, GR10 LFC said:

Maybe he genuinely couldn't find it? 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

She's just told me that Love Island has had 26,000 Ofsted complaints.

Yep, they’re using ofcom as a way of complaint about things the don’t like about the show, contestants, content, shade of colour of the cups…

Morons.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2021/aug/11/love-island-argument-sparks-25000-complaints-to-ofcom

• 2 weeks later...

Her Indoors has just announced that she's joining a choir. What the hell prompted the silly cow do do that I've no idea. She's walking around the house singing 'Oh Happy Day' and saying she'll have to practise at home a lot.

This is going to be fucking tedious.........

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

2 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

Her Indoors has just announced that she's joining a choir. What the hell prompted the silly cow do do that I've no idea. She's walking around the house singing 'Oh Happy Day' and saying she'll have to practise at home a lot.

My mums widow has done the same. He was showing me his book of hymns and it’s all gospel stuff. Fair play to him getting himself a hobby as he doesn’t drink or smoke or anything anymore. He’s fucked if he thinks I ever want to hear him sing though. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tokyojoe said:

It seems to be a 'thing' for the older generation. On a cruise and there were more people in the choir than the audience.

8 hours ago, tokyojoe said:

Gospel music, that's cultural appropriation that. 

9 hours ago, tokyojoe said:

This is hilarious mate

• Like 1

Helping Mrs RiB pack up her car just now to go to a job, she makes soft furnishings - blinds and curtains, cushions etc - but also reupholsters chairs and sofas. She has an SUV as she has to move a lot of large and/or odd shaped stuff around (myself, for example).

I go to load stuff in, and it is full of crap already...3 coats ( and she is wearing one as she is always cold), a couple of pairs of shoes, 3 or 4 brollies, CDs not in the case (thats worthy of a custodial sentence), bottles of hand cream and moisturiser everywhere.......then I say "whats this bag of clothes?" "its for the charity shop" " its been in there months........what about all this other stuff? ( more clothes, ornaments etc etc)" " Im going to ask so and so if they want it" "when? we cant get anything in the damn car with all this shite.....give it here........" " Ok we can put it back in when I get back" "No.....its going.......today. Now"

If I bought a Land Rover that would probably get filled with shit as well so we wouldnt have room in that either.

• Upvote 1

Just woke up after a boss kip.

She then rolls over and tells me that she's bought a 'Love Island water bottle' because she wants to drink the daily rec. water intake. Asked her why she doesn't just use a glass and keep count or download an app to remind her - apparently if she has a bottle big enough she can carry it around as a reminder. 

The bottle is 750ml.

Meff. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2